nvh

Jerk Whisperer

• LT Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14882 posts
  • LocationConestoga

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

POPULAR

With the  fast pace of the news feed, posts disappear rapidly down the queue hole, never to be seen again.  If one goes through the trouble of finding a post from the day before, already lost on page two, and comments, as soon as it is knocked off the top of the pile, it again begins to disappear, only seen by those with a particular interest in the topic.

Is it possible with the software you have to create a "RECENT COMMENTS" list to accompany the RECENT POSTS? I think it would be useful.

Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;   Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere   The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst    Are full of passionate intensity.

W B Yeats

#2 Citydweller

Citydweller

Head Inmate

• Administrators
  • 8667 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

POPULAR

If you click on "View New Content" at the upper right side of the homepage, the resulting page has a filter options box on the left side. You can quickly filter your desired results in almost any way you like.

I'll throttle some of the busier feeds back in the meantime as well.

"P.S. If you do not receive this, of course it must have been miscarried; therefore I beg you to write and let me know."
- Sir Boyle Roche, M.P.

#3 skeptic2

skeptic2

Ask not what your country can do for you..

• LT Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23064 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:50 AM

The star to the left indicating that you have posted in a thread is helpful. The search engine remains poor.

A bad beginning makes a bad ending. Euripides, Aegeus. Greek tragic dramatist (484 BC - 406 BC)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users