Photo

BREAKING: TOMI LAHREN SUSPENDED From The Blaze After Appearance On “The View” Proves She’s Not So Honest About Her “Conservative” Views

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skeptic2

skeptic2

Ask not what your country can do for you..

• LT Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23064 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

http://100percentfed...ve-views-video/

TheDC that Lahren’s contract with the company goes until September, but that she may leave the company before then.

Lahren’s inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Friday.

In her appearance on The View, Lahren said she is pro-choice and called pro-lifer conservatives hypocrites, saying, “I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies.”
A bad beginning makes a bad ending. Euripides, Aegeus. Greek tragic dramatist (484 BC - 406 BC)

#2 Pastor of Muppets

Pastor of Muppets

Cha-Ching!!!

• LancTalkers
  • 13942 posts
  • Locationcolumbia

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:39 PM

POPULAR

How dare her have an opinion that is not in lock-step with the party.

Off to Siberia with her......

#bush43worstpresidentever

#3 Pastor of Muppets

Pastor of Muppets

Cha-Ching!!!

• LancTalkers
  • 13942 posts
  • Locationcolumbia

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

POPULAR

A political operative who did not wish to be identified said via email that he believed conservative media outlets have long since ceased caring about informing their audiences:

I don’t hate Tomi Lahren. I hate us for constantly propping up people like her.

Our demand for pundits for years has not been to be thought provoking, to challenge our assumptions, or to give ideological coherent and critical arguments that broaden our understanding and stimulate our mind. Our demand for pundits is to reflect our emotional unsatisfaction and tell us what we want to hear, even if it has no substance at all, and to be pleasing to look at.

People who don’t have a well grounded, thoughtful ideological core, but understand what to say and how to say it to play on what the audience wants to hear, which will guarantee success, but provide absolutely nothing in the way of critical thought or intellectual leadership.

#bush43worstpresidentever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users