grieker

New Web Page Issues? (Moved To Feedback And Suggestions)

grieker

Got this from Goldi. Don't know if anyone else is having problems with the new format.

Would you be kind enough to inform them that since they changed the board format, I can't post. Message boxes don't work. I tried opening a new account but the e-mail links they provide do not work, even when I copy the link to my browser. I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Goldi

Becky

Got this from Goldi. Don't know if anyone else is having problems with the new format.

Would you be kind enough to inform them that since they changed the board format, I can't post. Message boxes don't work. I tried opening a new account but the e-mail links they provide do not work, even when I copy the link to my browser. I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Goldi

I was on a computer this morning - apparently one with a pretty old IE - I'm thinking 7 - and it wouldn't allow me to even view the site.

Goldi

Thanks for all your hard work Maffimuk.

I restarted my computer and at that point the link from the e-mail worked. My old account under Goldilocks still doesn't work.

I will use this one in the future.

Thanks

Goldi

I merged the two accounts. If everything worked right, you should be able to log on with the new account information (email address is from new account), but all of your old posts and goodies from the old account are merged with your new one. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Everything seems to be working for now. Thanks again.