Sign in to follow this  
LTnewsDawg

THE RIGHT SIDE: Let's keep dialogue real and civil

LTnewsDawg

Responses quickly poured in about my column addressing the tone on the left becoming increasingly bitter and partisan. My use of MSNBC as an example fired up a lot of readers. "How could I oppose MSNBC when Fox News and conservative talk radio are so bad?" they asked. "Every time I read your articl...

View the full article

skeptic2mod

He managed to write another lengthy piece last week on intolerance of his views that wasn't in the paper. Yet, he is all over the Millersville campus probably causing great harm to college students who are unsure of how to deal with their homosexuality.

Brampton

He managed to write another lengthy piece last week on intolerance of his views that wasn't in the paper. Yet, he is all over the Millersville campus probably causing great harm to college students who are unsure of how to deal with their homosexuality.

Is he a campus preacher?

We had the Willard Preacher and pretty much everybody knew he was a nutcase.

Thelsa Doom

Great harm in that he holds an opinion counter to yours?

thatdavebeans

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!

Thank you for choosing iStockphoto. A representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with Carol.

Carol: Hi Davebeans, how can I help you today?

Davebeans: Hello. I recently viewed a website of a controversial church in Millersville, PA, the Millersville Bible Church, which has been likened by some as being a hate group. I did see a photo of a yolk in a link ( http://thinkpoint.wordpress.com/tag/relationships/ ) that appears to have been edited to remove the watermark.

Carol: Is it the girl with 2 hearts in her eyes?

Davebeans: I think it's the next one, of a yolk.

Carol: Yes sure! Thanks for that Davebeans! I wil forward this information to my Compliance Enforcement department

:)

ToldYouSo

You have not proven they were stolen.

thatdavebeans

You have not proven they were stolen.

I didn't provide you with the entire chat session. That is in fact an istock photo that was altared from a sample with the watermark. Stevie has a bill to pay.

thatdavebeans

Did you follow the link?

ToldYouSo

Show us the image on istockphoto and then prove he didn't pay for it.

All you need to do is pay a flat subscription to use photos from their library.

Thelsa Doom

Did you follow the link?

Another of your famous " legal " determinations?

thatdavebeans

Another of your famous " legal " determinations?

Dude, I'm going to start by saying that I use my own photography in some of my own graphic design work, and I caught someone using my shit already. If you want to debate this I will squash you like a bug because I'm sure you know as much about this subject as you do about everything else. Do you want to spare yourself the embarrassment of making an ass out if yourself (again) or do you wish to continue?

thatdavebeans

Show us the image on istockphoto and then prove he didn't pay for it.

All you need to do is pay a flat subscription to use photos from their library.

Wait, what? You obviously don't have a clue about what you think you are talking about. Did you follow the link?

Thelsa Doom

Wait, what? You obviously don't have a clue about what you think you are talking about. Did you follow the link?

Is going to be another of your famous failures like the local drug dealer you drunkenly posted about for so long?

mmc0412

Steve Cornell - Is it tolerance to want to legislate gay marriage?  It is not your opinion of gay marriage that is at issue.  You are free to hold whatever opinion you like and are not required to marry any gay people - either yourself or to perform the ceremony.  You are free to live your life as you see fit.  Don't you think others should also have the same freedom to live their lives as they see fit?  Wanting to have laws preventing gay marriage is intolerant to their freedoms - they are prevented from living life as they see fit.

thatdavebeans

Steve Cornell - Is it tolerance to want to legislate gay marriage? It is not your opinion of gay marriage that is at issue. You are free to hold whatever opinion you like and are not required to marry any gay people - either yourself or to perform the ceremony. You are free to live your life as you see fit. Don't you think others should also have the same freedom to live their lives as they see fit? Wanting to have laws preventing gay marriage is intolerant to their freedoms - they are prevented from living life as they see fit.

Agreed. Steve is judgmental. Sad, really. He should follow his bible's teachings more closely. Salvation lies within.

ToldYouSo

He should follow his bible's teachings more closely.

You mean like the one's that say marriage is between a man and a woman?

thatdavebeans

You mean like the one's that say marriage is between a man and a woman?

What, is Steve gay???

That's not what "Salvation Lies Within" means, ToldYouSo.

ToldYouSo

So you are picking and choosing what parts of the Bible Steve should follow?

thatdavebeans

So you are picking and choosing what parts of the Bible Steve should follow?

Steve can follow whatever parts of the bible he wants to, but it might not get him into heaven.

Prettylight, is there an angel smiley?

ToldYouSo

Do you think being a homosexual will get you into heaven?

thatdavebeans

Do you think being a homosexual will get you into heaven?

There's no such thing as heaven, and if there were a heaven and if god were real I don't think he'd be that big of a dickhead to send one of his children to hell because he "fucked up" and made them that way.

ToldYouSo

Do you see the error in your thinking?

thatdavebeans

Do you see the error in your thinking?

:) No, but you're about to make something up.

Thelsa Doom

Agreed. Steve is judgmental. Sad, really. He should follow his bible's teachings more closely. Salvation lies within.

I hate to break it to you but your a tad judgmental as well but know feels the need to follow you around and harass you in real life, despite the fact you hold some strange views.

:) No, but you're about to make something up.

There's no such thing as heaven, and if there were a heaven and if god were real I don't think he'd be that big of a dickhead to send one of his children to hell because he "fucked up" and made them that way.

Do you have any evidence anyone was " made " that way?

thatdavebeans

I hate to break it to you but your a tad judgmental as well but know feels the need to follow you around and harass you in real life, despite the fact you hold some strange views.

Do you have any evidence anyone was " made " that way?

Marty, when the newspaper starts publishing my columns I will be honored if you'd be my stalker.

ToldYouSo

No, but you're about to make something up.

It appears you made something up with no factual basis.

Even though you want it so bad to be true.

Why is that?

thatdavebeans

It appears you made something up with no factual basis.

Even though you want it so bad to be true.

Why is that?

What is it that you are accusing me of making up, and why do want it so bad to be false?

FDR

How is he causing great harm to anyone?  If they don't know how to deal with being gay or not that's their own issue.  That means they are weak and weeding out the weak in our society isn't a bad thing.  You're either gay or you're not and if you can't deal with that...........who the hell cares. 

If you want to talk about great harm you should discuss gays and them forcing their agenda on straight people and how it's costing them money and assaulting their beliefs and morals.  That gate swings both ways.

Sign in to follow this