Sign in to follow this  
LTnewsDawg

THE RIGHT SIDE: Let's keep dialogue real and civil

Thelsa Doom

Marty, when the newspaper starts publishing my columns I will be honored if you'd be my stalker.

Not calling the police when I find you passed out in the street is as far as I am willing to go in " honoring " you.

thatdavebeans

How is he causing great harm to anyone? If they don't know how to deal with being gay or not that's their own issue. That means they are weak and weeding out the weak in our society isn't a bad thing. You're either gay or you're not and if you can't deal with that...........who the hell cares.

If you want to talk about great harm you should discuss gays and them forcing their agenda on straight people and how it's costing them money and assaulting their beliefs and morals. That gate swings both ways.

Eventually the gays are gonna get you. You know that, right? There may even be gays under your bed, and lord knows there will always be gays in the closet.

FDR

Eventually the gays are gonna get you. You know that, right? There may even be gays under your bed, and lord knows there will always be gays in the closet.

Get me?  LMAO  Why is that?  I know a lot of gays and we get along just fine.  Not sure why you want them to get me but hey, bring it on!  I'm never one to walk away from a good fight.

Edited by FDR

thatdavebeans

Get me? LMAO Why is that? I know a lot of gays and we get along just fine. Not sure why you want them to get me but hey, bring it on! I'm never one to walk away from a good fight.

"He's just a devil gay guy

With evil on his mind

Beware the devil gay guy

He's gonna get you FROM BEHIND

Thelsa Doom

"He's just a devil gay guy

With evil on his mind

Beware the devil gay guy

He's gonna get you FROM BEHIND

Rich fantasy life you got there Beans

thatdavebeans

Rich fantasy life you got there Beans

Great post!

Thelsa Doom

Great post!

I am just keeping it real and civil.......

thatdavebeans

Cute.

Thelsa Doom

Beans, you don't like this guy, you've made it clear. I got it - everyone gets it.  Why do you keep inviting him to participate in a discussion that you know very well isn't going to happen and keep starting threads about him?  I honestly don't know much about Steve, I do know he isn't very well liked, but I have enough to take care of in a days time with my own life, that I don't have the time or desire to  find out more about him.  Why can't you let it go?  If you really want to confront him, then call him, send him a letter, show up at the church.  You've been going on about this guy for years and it hasn't accomplished anything.  Honestly, this is as obsessive as that lunatic woman from Philly who devotes an entire blog to her hatred towards Lancaster.  It is serving no purpose whatsoever. 

Post of the Day.

justme

Excellent idea - I like it!

thatdavebeans

Beans, you don't like this guy, you've made it clear. I got it - everyone gets it. Why do you keep inviting him to participate in a discussion that you know very well isn't going to happen and keep starting threads about him? I honestly don't know much about Steve, I do know he isn't very well liked, but I have enough to take care of in a days time with my own life, that I don't have the time or desire to find out more about him. Why can't you let it go? If you really want to confront him, then call him, send him a letter, show up at the church. You've been going on about this guy for years and it hasn't accomplished anything. Honestly, this is as obsessive as that lunatic woman from Philly who devotes an entire blog to her hatred towards Lancaster. It is serving no purpose whatsoever.

Increased traffic to the site. It's a good thing. Six hundred what?

post-823-0-76164600-1384393032_thumb.jpg

Edited by thatdavebeans

Thelsa Doom

Have you considered that you are amusing when you start one of your obsessive rants ? That may account for a few things.

thatdavebeans

Have you considered that you are amusing when you start one of your obsessive rants ? That may account for a few things.

Thank you!

Thelsa Doom

Thank you!

So negative attention is better than no attention at all? The gusto in which you pursue your obsessions is actually a bit creepy and threatening, I am basing that on some of the violent " shit talking" you have shared with us, not to mention the violent homo imagery you so liberally sprinkle into post as often as you can does not paint a pretty picture.

Edited by Martin Riggs

thatdavebeans

So negative attention is better than no attention at all? The gusto in which you pursue your obsessions is actually a bit creepy and threatening, I am basing that on some of the violent " shit talking" you have shared with us, not to mention the violent homo imagery you so liberally sprinkle into post as often as you can does not paint a pretty picture.

Being tolerant of folks who are attracted to others of the same sex and and expressing that I feel that their rights should be equal to every other American is creepy?

Well I'll be darned. Perhaps I should consider being more of a fascist douche in the future.

Mr. Butts writes a column that appears in a newspaper that thousands of local folks read daily. If he doesn't want a chap like me critiquing his bigoted and hateful rants that he attempts to rationalize by cherry picking the passages of his chosen religion's text then perhaps it's time to retire and keep his hate to himself in his own little sick and twisted world.

Thelsa Doom

Being tolerant of folks who are attracted to others of the same sex and and expressing that I feel that their rights should be equal to every other American is creepy?

Well I'll be darned. Perhaps I should consider being more of a fascist douche in the future.

Mr. Butts writes a column that appears in a newspaper that thousands of local folks read daily. If he doesn't want a chap like me critiquing his bigoted and hateful rants that he attempts to rationalize by cherry picking the passages of his chosen religion's text then perhaps it's time to retire and keep his hate to himself in his own little sick and twisted world.

Yeah it is creepy when you feel the need to " stalk " someone for not holding your notion of tolerance. What else can you call it. One could say that your bigoted opinion would be best kept to yourself and the stools next to you. Edited by Martin Riggs

thatdavebeans

Yeah it is creepy when you feel the need to " stalk " someone for not holding your notion of tolerance. What else can you call it. One could say that your bigoted opinion would be best kept to yourself and the stools next to you.

Yeah, there are those who'd like to shut me up. Ain't gonna happen.

Thelsa Doom

Yeah, there are those who'd like to shut me up. Ain't gonna happen.

True but how many are following you around trying to upset your personal life and business? My guess is zero.

thatdavebeans

True but how many are following you around trying to upset your personal life and business? My guess is zero.

Why would they even feel obliged to? Start making sense, you seem distracted.

Gone and forgotten

I see the discussion and the misunderstanding of how istock works rolls on. That these photos are for sale and purposely splashed with istock's logo to deter theft and illegal use.

I just wanted to add that I heard back from the photographer who took the photo. This was his response:

You were right, in both my stock photo, and poor cleanup of the logo. All they had to do is leave the iStock logo and it would have been legal.

I also told him that it was found in other places on the internet as "free" and sent him a link. What he decides to do is up to him. He's also saying that if that logo was left on the image, and not tampered with, it would have been legal use. The deliberate attempt to remove it shows deliberate theft. I know this is confusing for some folks who don't do this kind of work with purchasing images etc.

So, if you like an image you see on istock and want to use it to promote a product, an opinion, a company, etc. you have to either purchase it or leave the istock logo on it. Professionals of course would purchase the image and receive one without the logo.

thatdavebeans

THANK you!

:/

Thelsa Doom

Why would they even feel obliged to? Start making sense, you seem distracted.

I am asking the same question about your motivation in stalking the Pastor. You seem impaired.

thatdavebeans

I am asking the same question about your motivation in stalking the Pastor. You seem impaired.

I'm not stalking the pastor. You seem confused.

Thelsa Doom

I'm not stalking the pastor. You seem confused.

Is that your official shit faced drunk opinion ?

culturalinfidel

Keepin' it real....real fucking stupid.

Later...CI

thatdavebeans

Keepin' it real....real fucking stupid.

Later...CI

Yyyyyyup.

Sign in to follow this