Citydweller

Christmas Interruption

Citydweller

We apologize for the unfortunate holiday interruption of access to LancTalk. We know that many of you "turn us off" during holidays, but also understand that many of you like to spend time with us when you have a relaxing day off, and we are very sorry we couldn't be here for you on Christmas.

As a result of this unplanned interruption of service, there will be some changes coming up in the near future. To make sure that you are kept abreast of everything that's happening, please make sure that your contact email is current in your account information.

Merry Christmas (belatedly)!

- The LancTalk Staff

Brampton

Mine was a "Holiday Interruption".

grieker

It was wierd indeed.  Thought you guys were maybe fed up with everything and just turned on the "test patern".  I did find it odd that the "site" named on the card was wrong - but so was turning off the site or whatever happened.  I just figured since it had that "card" on the screen the site was still active, just somewhere else.

prettylight

So that was a prank, and you had nothing to do with it?

And come to think of it, where is that mischievous ToldYouSo lately? :hmmm9uh:

grieker

So that was a prank, and you had nothing to do with it?

And come to think of it, where is that mischievous ToldYouSo lately? :hmmm9uh:

I certainly wouldn't call that kind of thing anything short of criminal and since I am not a criminal - I had nothing to do with it.

Interesting - hadn't noticed ToldYouSo's absense until you mentioned it.  Perhaps he/she's with Pats...?  lol.

prettylight

Okay PL, I give up.  What does the article by Gill Smart have to do with the Christmas shutdown?

LOL...I meant in the comments section underneath.

The Anarchist

Only 334 + shopping days until Christmas!