Pastor of Muppets

We've experienced a sudden influx of new members who have addresses originating from Russian servers.  I caution all our members to not click on any links provided by someone you haven't previously seen on here, especially if it contains any Russian language and is unrelated to the topic.  

RUSSIA!

It was probably Grieker infecting our system with his multiple russian connections.

Searching for Hillary's lost emails.

Farmer Vincent

RUSSIA!

It was probably Grieker infecting our system with his multiple russian connections.

Searching for Hillary's lost emails.

Haha.  Actually Grieker alerted me to the influx of new members originating in the Ukraine and using Russian servers.  

GeezUS

LOL... I mentioned these evildoers awhile back and grieky didn't feel like PERMAbanning them after their first post was just a link to some site. grieky keeps thinking they will somehow contribute to the conversation here. NOT! If someone's first post has nothing to do with the thread conversation and all it is is a link to some website... FUCK THEM by PERMAbanning 'em.

Farmer Vincent

LOL... I mentioned these evildoers awhile back and grieky didn't feel like PERMAbanning them after their first post was just a link to some site. grieky keeps thinking they will somehow contribute to the conversation here. NOT! If someone's first post has nothing to do with the thread conversation and all it is is a link to some website... FUCK THEM by PERMAbanning 'em.

If they didn't present themselves as evildoers then it would have been premature to ban.  I had one theory that it was disaffected Russians with a thirst for western news who had found their way blocked by the VPN ban and perhaps couldn't access the usual news sources.  It could also be one person who has registered under a lot of different names.  We'll see how it goes.  

GeezUS

If they didn't present themselves as evildoers then it would have been premature to ban.

Posting just a link, to some other website that has nothing to do with the thread topic on their first post is a pretty big HEADS UP that the poster is an evildoer who should be PERMAbanned.

Russians use TOR so no websites are banned to them.

grieker

"grieky keeps thinking they will somehow contribute to the conversation here"

Of course I do.  Geesh.

Pastor of Muppets

I think Lanctalk server needs rebooted or something. The feed seems to have dwindled down to almost nothing. Or maybe it's just me.

grieker

I think Lanctalk server needs rebooted or something. The feed seems to have dwindled down to almost nothing. Or maybe it's just me.

LNP feed does seem off a bit; however CNN feed is "loud and clear".

lanzate

So there continues to be 5-10 "new members" joining every day. Who are these people?

Pastor of Muppets

So there continues to be 5-10 "new members" joining every day. Who are these people?

I think we decided they are RUSSIAN bots.

LOL.

grieker

I think we decided they are RUSSIAN bots.

LOL.

How is that mouse in your pocket doing?  lol.

Facebook is the RUSSIA collusion connection!

lanzate

Someone here is being paid to post on a forem that is "active and growing"....and they are making it so.

Pastor of Muppets

How is that mouse in your pocket doing?  lol.

Facebook is the RUSSIA collusion connection!

True that. So you now admit there was collusion. At least your making progress.

grieker

True that. So you now admit there was collusion. At least your making progress.

DNC and RUSSIA - absolutely.  Trump and RUSSIA - absolutely nothing shown yet.

Pastor of Muppets

DNC and RUSSIA - absolutely.  Trump and RUSSIA - absolutely nothing shown yet.

you have a unique talent of operating a cherry-picker while wearing blinders.

Bravo.

grieker

you have a unique talent of operating a cherry-picker while wearing blinders.

Bravo.

So you know of something that no one else does?  Do tell.

Pastor of Muppets

So you know of something that no one else does?  Do tell.

Here I'll fix it for you;

DNC and RUSSIA - absolutely nothing shown yet.  Trump and RUSSIA - absolutely.

grieker

Here I'll fix it for you;

DNC and RUSSIA - absolutely nothing shown yet.  Trump and RUSSIA - absolutely.

DNC refuses to turn over drives to FBI.  Hillary destroyed over 33,000 emails and lied about those.  There is a connection between the DNC and foreign governments.  Trump has complied with all requests and nothing has turned up.  In fact Mueller is reduced to searching financial (not in the scope) records.

Pastor of Muppets

DNC refuses to turn over drives to FBI.  Hillary destroyed over 33,000 emails and lied about those.  There is a connection between the DNC and foreign governments.  Trump has complied with all requests and nothing has turned up.  In fact Mueller is reduced to searching financial (not in the scope) records.

I'll remind you that Clinton's impeachment started out about real estate and ended with him lying about Monica (totally unrelated to real estate).

The many paths from

Trump to Russia

By Marshall Cohen and Tal Yellin

Special Counsel Robert Mueller and committees in both chambers of Congress are investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election and whether there were any links or coordination between the Trump orbit and the Russian government. Here is a summary of known connections between Trump associates and Russia. Updated August 3, 2017, 6 a.m. est

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

grieker

I'll remind you that Clinton's impeachment started out about real estate and ended with him lying about Monica (totally unrelated to real estate).

The many paths from

Trump to Russia

By Marshall Cohen and Tal Yellin

Special Counsel Robert Mueller and committees in both chambers of Congress are investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election and whether there were any links or coordination between the Trump orbit and the Russian government. Here is a summary of known connections between Trump associates and Russia. Updated August 3, 2017, 6 a.m. est

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

No, no, no, no.  Real estate was but one facet of the investigation.  Quote from Wiki...

The charges arose from an investigation by Ken Starr, an Independent Counsel. Originally dealing with Whitewater, Starr, with the approval of United States Attorney General Janet Reno, conducted a wide-ranging investigation of alleged abuses, including the firing of White House travel agents, the alleged misuse of FBI files, and Bill Clinton's conduct during the sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former Arkansas government employee, Paula Jones. In the course of the investigation, Linda Tripp provided Starr with taped phone conversations in which Monica Lewinsky, a former White House Intern, discussed having performed fellatio on Clinton. At the deposition, the judge rejected the plaintiff's lawyer's definition of the term "sexual relations"[3][4] that Clinton claims to have construed to mean only vaginal intercourse. Judge Wright then told the attorneys they could be as explicit as necessary in asking their questions.

prettylight

I notice I can no longer lurk :ph34r: and read all your interesting posts unless I've signed in.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

prettylight

Sorry RUSSIAN BOT!  Be glad you can sign in.

so it has something to do with protection from Russian bots?

wondered about that.

grieker

so it has something to do with protection from Russian bots?

wondered about that.

What does?

What are you talking about?

prettylight

What does?

What are you talking about?

The only thing I'm talking about is not being able to lurk anymore without signing in.

grieker

The only thing I'm talking about is not being able to lurk anymore without signing in.

Anyone else experiencing this?

That goes to everyone.  Anyone else having the problem of reading without signing in and were able to do so before?

grieker

That goes to everyone.  Anyone else having the problem of reading without signing in and were able to do so before?

Okay I just tried to read without signing in and I can not.

Very interesting.

I'll check to see if something changed.

prettylight

other changes that came at the same time: can't see who's online anymore, or see what threads other lurkers are looking at.

your voyeuristic friend,

PL