LTnewsDawg

CNN- Comey says it's possible the Russians have something compromising on Trump

LTnewsDawg

Former FBI Director James Comey said Thursday that it is possible the Russians have leverage over President Donald Trump.

cnn_topstories?d=yIl2AUoC8zA cnn_topstories?d=7Q72WNTAKBA cnn_topstories?i=xEvHx1-djuA:ivA--WN98GY cnn_topstories?d=qj6IDK7rITs cnn_topstories?i=xEvHx1-djuA:ivA--WN98GY
xEvHx1-djuA

View the full article

grieker
10 hours ago, LTnewsDawg said:

Former FBI Director James Comey said Thursday that it is possible the Russians have leverage over President Donald Trump.

cnn_topstories?d=yIl2AUoC8zA cnn_topstories?d=7Q72WNTAKBA cnn_topstories?i=xEvHx1-djuA:ivA--WN98GY cnn_topstories?d=qj6IDK7rITs cnn_topstories?i=xEvHx1-djuA:ivA--WN98GY

xEvHx1-djuA

View the full article

While that remains a possibility - what we know for a fact is that you Jimmy are a liar and a disgrace to all of the law enforcement men and women across the planet.

prettylight
Posted (edited)

Comey might know about it, and not be able to tell it?

It never stops surprising me that you'd side with the Russian contingent over US intelligence, Grieker.

Edited by prettylight

Dan Daniels

I'm aware my opinion has not been solicited but if I were Mr. Comey I believe I would refrain from "poking the nest" at this time.

grieker

Let us not forget that on 11 Oct 2016 Kathleen Kavalec sent a memo to the FBI stating that the Steele Dossier' is a lie and do not trust it.

FBI and the deep state ignored the memo and swore to the accuracy of the Dossier'.

prettylight
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

I'm aware my opinion has not been solicited but if I were Mr. Comey I believe I would refrain from "poking the nest" at this time.

Your opinion is always solicited. :)

although, respectfully, that bothers me a little, because to me it seems un-American to feel intimidated about "poking the nest."

Edited by prettylight

Pastor of Muppets
5 minutes ago, prettylight said:

Your opinion is always solicited. :)

although, respectfully, that bothers me a little, because to me it seems un-American to feel intimidated about "poking the nest."

While I agree, the fact is trump is a fascist and nobody is sure which way he will lash out. 

I'm expecting the day to come where people may just start to "disappear".

• Sad 1

prettylight
1 minute ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

While I agree, the fact is trump is a fascist and nobody is sure which way he will lash out. 

I'm expecting the day to come where people may just start to "disappear".

Maybe you foresee something like that, too, Dan? :(

It may be un-American, but so are a lot of things going on now.

grieker
1 minute ago, prettylight said:

Nope.  That was the Clinton's modes operand.

prettylight
2 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

I'm assuming there was some skullduggery going on at the FBI/DOJ while he was at the helm and he is also aware this will be in IG Horowitz report. Low profile might be helpful. 

Oh. Thanks for explaining.

Dan Daniels
21 minutes ago, prettylight said:

Oh. Thanks for explaining.

I'm not much into conspiracy theories and I usually cast a suspicious eye at coincidences. Saying all that it appears there is a concerted effort by democrat Congress critters, in concert with the media, to discredit all things AG Barr. 

So I said to myself, Dan, why do you suppose they would expend so much energy doing this? Are they so pissed they can't lay a glove on Trump so he's just their latest punching bag? Are they trying to discredit Barr so the sting of any skullduggery uncovered post Horowitz is viewed as political? Are they just too damn lazy to actually work on meaningful legislation.

Crap, sounds like conspiracy theories to me. 

Pastor of Muppets
27 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

I'm not much into conspiracy theories and I usually cast a suspicious eye at coincidences. Saying all that it appears there is a concerted effort by democrat Congress critters, in concert with the media, to discredit all things AG Barr. 

So I said to myself, Dan, why do you suppose they would expend so much energy doing this? Are they so pissed they can't lay a glove on Trump so he's just their latest punching bag? Are they trying to discredit Barr so the sting of any skullduggery uncovered post Horowitz is viewed as political? Are they just too damn lazy to actually work on meaningful legislation.

Crap, sounds like conspiracy theories to me. 

Anyone thinking that trump is innocent of all collusion and obstruction, that he would be a good president were it not for the negative publicity received by the "Lying MSM" has already bought into the biggest con-job this country has ever seen.

Dan Daniels
2 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Anyone thinking that trump is innocent of all collusion and obstruction, that he would be a good president were it not for the negative publicity received by the "Lying MSM" has already bought into the biggest con-job this country has ever seen.

Don't believe that was the point of what I posted. 

Pastor of Muppets
29 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

Don't believe that was the point of what I posted. 

it appears there is a concerted effort by democrat Congress critters, in concert with the media, to discredit all things AG Barr. 

Or did you mean there is a concerted effort from Barr to discredit all things related to the Mueller Report in order to cover for trump? After all, there is precedence of Barr doing this type of thing in the past. What about the unsolicited 17 page "Op Ed" that Barr wrote saying that sitting presidents can't be indicted for anything, prior to his appointment? Perhaps Barr deserves to be discredited because he is acting more like trump's personal attorney than he is AG.

Dan Daniels

it appears there is a concerted effort by democrat Congress critters, in concert with the media, to discredit all things AG Barr. 

Or did you mean there is a concerted effort from Barr to discredit all things related to the Mueller Report in order to cover for trump? After all, there is precedence of Barr doing this type of thing in the past. What about the unsolicited 17 page "Op Ed" that Barr wrote saying that sitting presidents can't be indicted for anything, prior to his appointment? Perhaps Barr deserves to be discredited because he is acting more like trump's personal attorney than he is AG.

Not sure I agree with your assumption. 

Have you taken the time to read the Mueller report? I have and unless there is "stuff" in what is redacted your assumption is wrong. Neither you or I can say, at this time, what has been redacted.

It's a boring read by the way.

Pastor of Muppets
13 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

Not sure I agree with your assumption. 

Have you taken the time to read the Mueller report? I have and unless there is "stuff" in what is redacted your assumption is wrong. Neither you or I can say, at this time, what has been redacted.

It's a boring read by the way.

That's funny. The 50 pages I read were rather damning, IMO. 

I suppose I will go on record as saying I disagree with your presumption of innocence and the Democratic law makers and the press are trying to discredit trump, and by extension Barr.

Dan Daniels
4 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

That's funny. The 50 pages I read were rather damning, IMO. 

I suppose I will go on record as saying I disagree with your presumption of innocence and the Democratic law makers and the press are trying to discredit trump, and by extension Barr.

There you go. We can agree to disagree. 

I believe when this is all over there will be stuff both sides will not like.

grieker
2 hours ago, prettylight said:

Here's a few things we know for fact:

1.  The RUSSIAN COLLUSION was not started as a result of Popapolis.

2.  The RUSSIAN COLLUSION spying and surveillance of United States Citizens was started as a result of the Steele Dossier' being used and sworn to for accuracy by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant.

3.  Mueller hired/paid Michael Steele to aid in the RUSSIAN COLLUSION investigation. 

4.  We know The Mueller report cleared ALL from the aspect of RUSSIAN COLLUSION.  

5.  Mueller's/any Special Counsel's job is to charge or NOT charge people that are being investigated.  

6.  Mueller did NOT charge trump with anything.

7.  Progressives are NOT satisfied with the Mueller report.  Progressives are still in denial and will soon be moving on to depression if they are not successful in their coup attempt!

grieker

#6 you got right.

The rest is hooey.

Poor guy.  Condolences.

Pastor of Muppets
On May 10, 2019 at 1:09 PM, Dan Daniels said:

There you go. We can agree to disagree. 

I believe when this is all over there will be stuff both sides will not like.

And by disagreeing you are admitting falling for the worlds greatest hoax, the conspiracy theory that trump is not a crook and would be a good president if he didn't receive such unwarranted negative publicity.

Dan Daniels
2 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

And by disagreeing you are admitting falling for the worlds greatest hoax, the conspiracy theory that trump is not a crook and would be a good president if he didn't receive such unwarranted negative publicity.

There you go again talking about that which you have no clue. If memory serves I admonished you previously about doing just that. You have no idea who or what I am or what I believe or don't believe.

Pastor of Muppets
27 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

There you go again talking about that which you have no clue. If memory serves I admonished you previously about doing just that. You have no idea who or what I am or what I believe or don't believe.

it appears there is a concerted effort by democrat Congress critters, in concert with the media, to discredit all things AG Barr

I made my assumption from that comment.

Dan Daniels
52 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

it appears there is a concerted effort by democrat Congress critters, in concert with the media, to discredit all things AG Barr

I made my assumption from that comment.

Multiply times in this thread I told you your assumptions were incorrect. "Don't believe that was the point of what I posted." or "Not sure I agree with your assumption."

For the umpteenth time your assumptions are incorrect.

Pastor of Muppets
52 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

Multiply times in this thread I told you your assumptions were incorrect. "Don't believe that was the point of what I posted." or "Not sure I agree with your assumption."

For the umpteenth time your assumptions are incorrect.

Then why did you say that? As a joke?

It appears to me that you also subscribe to the "Deep State" conspiracy theory with this assertion:

On May 10, 2019 at 10:43 AM, Dan Daniels said:

I'm assuming there was some skullduggery going on at the FBI/DOJ while he was at the helm and he is also aware this will be in IG Horowitz report. Low profile might be helpful. 

Or is that a "joke" too?

Dan Daniels
1 hour ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Then why did you say that? As a joke?

It appears to me that you also subscribe to the "Deep State" conspiracy theory with this assertion:

Or is that a "joke" too?

See my previous post.

Pastor of Muppets
24 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

See my previous post.

So you are unable or unwilling to support your previous statements. 

As an aside, do more than one person post under "Dan Daniels"?