The growing disinformation war

prettylight

GeezUS

I should add that the Hillary called T**** in the middle of the night to concede and formally conceded the next morning by noon. FUCK YOU T****!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettylight

• grieker

• Farmer Vincent

• Pastor of Muppets

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's my observation as well.

really not that hard to see why people subscribe to the wrong thing, way to many people just read head lines. That's what sells newspapers. They already have some notion of what they want to believe s

Wierd stuff here, the left spent the last 4 years saying the election was rigged, now they are saying this one could not have been ? I really dont think there was enough voter fraud to make a differen

Posted Images

GeezUS
30 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Again, reality versus fiction. Trump supporters are so utterly devoted to the horseshit of Trumpism that they deny reality even as it's killing them.

I saw this on ABC news last night... a nurse was telling the story of a couple of patients... just about dead... and their last words were... the Covid thing is a HOAX. LOL

• Sad 1
prettylight
8 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

It's hard to believe that someone can get away with this blatant lying and scamming.  But then again, televangelists have been doing it forever.  

Right! good point.