LTnewsDawg

Schiff goes after Barr: He lacks Giuliani's 'good looks and general likability'

LTnewsDawg

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) jabbed at Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday, saying he has "all the duplicity" of Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani "without all the good looks and general li...

View the full article

grieker

The pathetic progressive fucks in congress have been SHOUTING TRANSPARENCY, TRANSPARENCY, TRANSPARENCY.  We want the ENTIRE Muller report released.

The progressives are about to get bitten in the ass.  Transparency is about to happen and NOW the Shifty Schiffs in the deep state are not going to fair well.

Farmer Vincent
17 minutes ago, grieker said:

The pathetic progressive fucks in congress have been SHOUTING TRANSPARENCY, TRANSPARENCY, TRANSPARENCY.  We want the ENTIRE Muller report released.

The progressives are about to get bitten in the ass.  Transparency is about to happen and NOW the Shifty Schiffs in the deep state are not going to fair well.

Why the obstruction?  Why the coverup and Barr misrepresenting Mueller's findings?  I think you were ready to move on from that while it was still happening.  

grieker
Just now, Farmer Vincent said:

Why the obstruction?  Why the coverup and Barr misrepresenting Mueller's findings?  I think you were ready to move on from that while it was still happening.  

The obstruction my friend is being played out by the progressives - take a look around Vince.

The cover-up is actively taking place by those previously named.

Seems to most that Mueller would step forward and publicly, with specificity and clarity, where he disagrees with Barr.  More importantly he would have sat in front of a congressional "trial" by now - IF there were no obstruction and cover-up taking place by those in the deep state.

Declassify everything that can be legally declassified shining the light on the cockroaches in the progressive party.

P.S.  Nadley STILL has not read the Muller report. 

Farmer Vincent
2 minutes ago, grieker said:

The obstruction my friend is being played out by the progressives - take a look around Vince.

The cover-up is actively taking place by those previously named.

Seems to most that Mueller would step forward and publicly, with specificity and clarity, where he disagrees with Barr.  More importantly he would have sat in front of a congressional "trial" by now - IF there were no obstruction and cover-up taking place by those in the deep state.

Declassify everything that can be legally declassified shining the light on the cockroaches in the progressive party.

P.S.  Nadley STILL has not read the Muller report. 

If there were transparancy, Barr wouldn't be withholding the Mueller report.  But it seems your insinuation is that Mueller himself is part of the deep state conspiracy.  Mueller, a Republican and known as a stand up, by the book guy.  

Then there's also the fact that Russia did indeed interfere with the election, as reported by multiple security agencies, and that a number of staff in Trump's circle were involved with that and lied about it.  I choose not to look past that like a lot of conservatives do.  

There's also Trump's attempts to clothesline the investigation by firing or wanting to fire people.  All this makes Trump (and you) look desperate to run out the clock with phony counter investigations that will likely turn out like the investigation into the false claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped.  

grieker
3 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

If there were transparancy, Barr wouldn't be withholding the Mueller report.  But it seems your insinuation is that Mueller himself is part of the deep state conspiracy.  Mueller, a Republican and known as a stand up, by the book guy.  

Then there's also the fact that Russia did indeed interfere with the election, as reported by multiple security agencies, and that a number of staff in Trump's circle were involved with that and lied about it.  I choose not to look past that like a lot of conservatives do.  

There's also Trump's attempts to clothesline the investigation by firing or wanting to fire people.  All this makes Trump (and you) look desperate to run out the clock with phony counter investigations that will likely turn out like the investigation into the false claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped.  

Barr isn't withholding the Mueller report.

If Mueller was a "stand-up guy" he would have terminated the false investigation into RUSSIAN COLLUSION 20 months ago.

Remember when I said that if the Mueller indicted or charged Trump and Trump was found guilty I'd be the first to cast stones?  The desperation is being played out by the progressives and it doesn't take an Einstein to see it. Even the lyin progressive fake news media machines are moon walking backwards rapidly.

Farmer Vincent

Barr isn't withholding the Mueller report.

If Mueller was a "stand-up guy" he would have terminated the false investigation into RUSSIAN COLLUSION 20 months ago.

Remember when I said that if the Mueller indicted or charged Trump and Trump was found guilty I'd be the first to cast stones?  The desperation is being played out by the progressives and it doesn't take an Einstein to see it. Even the lyin progressive fake news media machines are moon walking backwards rapidly.

Mueller didn't have to recommend impeachment, just present his findings, which he did.  And I don't think he could have indicted Trump.  That would have been up the AG but it would have taken a very obvious and blatant crime for that to happen.  The investigation had to be thorough and follow a lot of leads.  It actually was shorter than Watergate.  

grieker
4 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Mueller didn't have to recommend impeachment, just present his findings, which he did.  And I don't think he could have indicted Trump.  That would have been up the AG but it would have taken a very obvious and blatant crime for that to happen.  The investigation had to be thorough and follow a lot of leads.  It actually was shorter than Watergate.  

Special prosecutor's role is to indite/charge or NOT.

Drop your Watergate crap.  Watergate contained a crime that was investigated.  Mueller's investigation did not contain a crime. 

Pastor of Muppets
2 hours ago, grieker said:

Special prosecutor's role is to indite/charge or NOT.

Drop your Watergate crap.  Watergate contained a crime that was investigated.  Mueller's investigation did not contain a crime. 

You're right, it didn't contain one crime it contained ten crimes.

grieker
11 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

You're right, it didn't contain one crime it contained ten crimes.

If it did then Mueller is an incompetent ass and should be prosecuted for crimes against America and pay restitution for the wasted time and funds.

Farmer Vincent
8 minutes ago, grieker said:

If it did then Mueller is an incompetent ass and should be prosecuted for crimes against America and pay restitution for the wasted time and funds.

The investigation was started by this administration and it's appointed officers.  

grieker
16 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

The investigation was started by this administration and it's appointed officers.  

You be funny.  FBI started it's bullshit spying on Americans in 2016 and then DEEP STATE actor Roddy Rosenstein (the one who was going to wear a wire on Trump) appointed Mueller.

SO if YOU want to consider it starting during Trump so beit.

Farmer Vincent
1 hour ago, grieker said:

You be funny.  FBI started it's bullshit spying on Americans in 2016 and then DEEP STATE actor Roddy Rosenstein (the one who was going to wear a wire on Trump) appointed Mueller.

SO if YOU want to consider it starting during Trump so beit.

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

grieker
1 minute ago, Farmer Vincent said:

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

Point?  I know when Roddy was appointed.  Did you know he was a member of the deep state?  Pretty sure Trump didn't either.

Farmer Vincent

Point?  I know when Roddy was appointed.  Did you know he was a member of the deep state?  Pretty sure Trump didn't either.

Doing their job properly without pledging loyalty to a corrupt boss = deep state in the bubble.  

grieker
32 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Doing their job properly without pledging loyalty to a corrupt boss = deep state in the bubble.  

Ignoring the IG report, Ignoring the facts about how the FBI for one conducted themselves is not smart.  Just watch.

Pastor of Muppets
4 hours ago, grieker said:

Ignoring the IG report, Ignoring the facts about how the FBI for one conducted themselves is not smart.  Just watch.

Which IG report is that? This one?

the Department of Justice Inspector General report says that the FBI was not motivated by politics.”

grieker
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, Pastor of Muppets said:

Which IG report is that? This one?

the Department of Justice Inspector General report says that the FBI was not motivated by politics.”

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

There has been a dust-up within the FBI as a result of the IG report.

Pastor of Muppets
54 minutes ago, grieker said:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

There has been a dust-up within the FBI as a result of the IG report.

IG report = Witch Hunt.

If only trump would stop obstructing we would know the Mueller report is accurate and every single trump witness lied about it.

grieker
6 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

IG report = Witch Hunt.

If only trump would stop obstructing we would know the Mueller report is accurate and every single trump witness lied about it.

I find it laughingly hypocritical how no charges (which is the purpose of special counsel) against ANYONE for RUSSIAN COLLUSION, and no charges for OBSTRUCTION! 

Remembering Comey laying out all the crimes of Hillary and then - no deal!