LTnewsDawg

CNN- Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex trafficking minors, sources say

prettylight

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

-- Donald Trump, 2002

Pastor of Muppets

IOKIYAR

Dan Daniels

Are not Epstein and Bill Clinton buds? Something about an island and little girls. 

prettylight

Pastor of Muppets
3 hours ago, Dan Daniels said:

Are not Epstein and Bill Clinton buds? Something about an island and little girls. 

I believe you are correct, but omitted someone else.

Trump pal Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking dozens of minors: report

A notorious friend of President Donald Trump has reportedly been arrested.

“Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources,” The Daily Beastreported Saturday. “The arrest comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.”

“The new charges allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for “massages” and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Several employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein’s abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to police,”The Beast reported.

Epstein is a longtime friend of Trump’s.

Prominent Donald Trump defender Alan Dershowitz has also been implicated in the scandal but has denied the accusations.

Trump’s Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, has been accused for violating federal law when he negotiated a plea deal for Epstein without notifying the victims.

“In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution,” The Beast noted. “Meanwhile, the financier has flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.”

The arrest was confirmed by The New York Times later on Saturday evening.

Dan Daniels
3 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

I believe you are correct, but omitted someone else.

Trump pal Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking dozens of minors: report

A notorious friend of President Donald Trump has reportedly been arrested.

“Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources,” The Daily Beastreported Saturday. “The arrest comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.”

“The new charges allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for “massages” and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Several employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein’s abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to police,”The Beast reported.

Epstein is a longtime friend of Trump’s.

Prominent Donald Trump defender Alan Dershowitz has also been implicated in the scandal but has denied the accusations.

Trump’s Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, has been accused for violating federal law when he negotiated a plea deal for Epstein without notifying the victims.

“In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution,” The Beast noted. “Meanwhile, the financier has flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.”

The arrest was confirmed by The New York Times later on Saturday evening.

Are you saying Trump was also doing the nasties with little girls like Epstein and probably Clinton?

As an aside, I think there is a slight physical resemblance between Epstein and the late Anthony Bourdain. 

Pastor of Muppets
2 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

Are you saying Trump was also doing the nasties with little girls like Epstein and probably Clinton?

As an aside, I think there is a slight physical resemblance between Epstein and the late Anthony Bourdain. 

Agreed, he does look like Bourdain (R.I.P.).

I suppose there is evidence, if you aren't the type to shun anything that is not from fox.

• In light of Jeffrey Epstein's reported Saturday night arrest on charges of sex trafficking minors, a quote from Donald Trump praising the billionaire's fondness for young women has re-surfaced.
  • Trump biographer Tim O'Brien tweeted the quote from a 2002 profile of Epstein in New York Magazine, in which Trump says "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
  • Trump's association with Epstein extends into allegations that women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Mar-A-Lago, with one woman claiming Epstein's then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker room attendant at Trump's resort that Epstein frequented.
  • From left, American real estate developer Donald Trump and his girlfriend (and future wife), former model Melania Knauss, financier (and future convicted sex offender) Jeffrey Epstein, and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell pose together at the Mar-a-Lago club, Palm Beach, Florida, February 12, 2000.  Davidoff Studios/Getty Images
  •  

5d22123ea17d6c13417ead42-1536-808.jpg

Dan Daniels
2 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Agreed, he does look like Bourdain (R.I.P.).

I suppose there is evidence, if you aren't the type to shun anything that is not from fox.

• In light of Jeffrey Epstein's reported Saturday night arrest on charges of sex trafficking minors, a quote from Donald Trump praising the billionaire's fondness for young women has re-surfaced.
  • Trump biographer Tim O'Brien tweeted the quote from a 2002 profile of Epstein in New York Magazine, in which Trump says "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
  • Trump's association with Epstein extends into allegations that women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Mar-A-Lago, with one woman claiming Epstein's then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker room attendant at Trump's resort that Epstein frequented.
  • From left, American real estate developer Donald Trump and his girlfriend (and future wife), former model Melania Knauss, financier (and future convicted sex offender) Jeffrey Epstein, and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell pose together at the Mar-a-Lago club, Palm Beach, Florida, February 12, 2000.  Davidoff Studios/Getty Images
  •  

5d22123ea17d6c13417ead42-1536-808.jpg

Not sure that proves anything other than they knew each other. 

Hell, I know people, particularly from school, that later in life committed felonies. I was not implicated when they went to trial even though we were acquaintances. 

Farmer Vincent

Pastor of Muppets
53 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

WXsD01w.jpg

That is Ivanka right?

I have no doubt he ordered up a 15 year old look alike Ivanka for "relations".

Pastor of Muppets

Whoever that girl is she looks very underage and uncomfortable with trump's tiny hands squeezed around her waist.

For all you "Creepy Uncle Joe" people I say "F" you with your hypocrisy. Nothing Joe has done equals even just this one picture.

Pastor of Muppets

Pastor of Muppets

If these pictures aren't creepy I'm not sure what is.

image.png

prettylight

prettylight

^

In that segment (in addition to the Acosta part) the reporter says people kept writing in to her, on both political sides--to focus more on Trump, to focus more on Bill Clinton.

--

Jeffrey Epstein's arrest shows the power of one newspaper's investigation

In the past year the Jeffrey Epstein case was catapulted onto the national news radar by one newspaper, the Miami Herald, and by one reporter in particular, Julie K. Brown. The paper's "Perversion of Justice" series came out last November, and Brown has stayed on the story ever since.

prettylight
11 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

I have a daughter. Never in my life have I:

1) suggested that if she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her.

2) suggested that my daughter get breast implants and dye her hair blonde.

That's because you're a normal good guy, PoM.

--

The law enforcement guys (whether they're liberal or conservative) on this video seem appalled by it all:

Artvandolay

It sure sounds like PL and POM are ready to accuse Trump of incest, sex trafficking and being a pedophile. What's next? He's best friends with Robert Menendez??

Any proof other than your fantasies?

More retouched photos, please!

Pastor of Muppets
17 minutes ago, Artvandolay said:

It sure sounds like PL and POM are ready to accuse Trump of incest, sex trafficking and being a pedophile. What's next? He's best friends with Robert Menendez??

It's no different than the conjecture thrown toward the Clintons on a regular basis.

Artvandolay
12 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

It's no different than the conjecture thrown toward the Clintons on a regular basis.

Conjecture being what?

prettylight
31 minutes ago, Artvandolay said:

The case against Epstein and Trump together, that was dropped.

Maybe it will be revisited.

prettylight

Artvandolay
1 hour ago, prettylight said:

You should hold off on the 'Conjecture" and guilt by association.

As usual, the accusers will be showing up if there is anything about Trump, we will hear about it. I am sure you are aware he is a close buddy of Bill Clinton, right?

prettylight
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Artvandolay said:

As usual, the accusers will be showing up if there is anything about Trump, we will hear about it. I am sure you are aware he is a close buddy of Bill Clinton, right?

Yes, respect for your earlier Christine Pelosi quote.

But maybe people held back too much, Artvandolay...giving so little attention to the real rape charges against Trump and Epstein together:

^Was trying to post his whole thread--there's much more.

image.png.33272261221b7376b2c42ad498784ce8.png

Edited by prettylight

Pastor of Muppets
13 minutes ago, Artvandolay said:

Of course I know Clinton is his buddy.

That is the hypocrisy which I do not understand. When your side does it, it's ok. But "the left" is supposed to never do it?

How fast did the "tables" turn in the Mueller report? It wasn't even read yet when everyone (on the right) exonerated trump and now without any solid evidence we are all supposed to go along with "investigate the investigators".

grieker

Epstein was arrested in 2006 - same year he donated $25,000 to Clinton Foundation...

Artvandolay
15 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Of course I know Clinton is his buddy.

That is the hypocrisy which I do not understand. When your side does it, it's ok. But "the left" is supposed to never do it?

How fast did the "tables" turn in the Mueller report? It wasn't even read yet when everyone (on the right) exonerated trump and now without any solid evidence we are all supposed to go along with "investigate the investigators".

I don't see anyone here saying it's ok.

Oh, I see the old Mueller report. Something for the left to hang onto.

Why not bring up Whitewater, Vince Foster and Monica. Throw in Marc Rich while you're at it. Or we can stay on track here.