Dan Daniels

John Bolton Toast

Pastor of Muppets

Fired or quit?

Another petty battle by the distractor-in-chief

Pastor of Muppets

John Bolton texted a Fox News host on live TV to dispute President Donald Trump’s tweeted account of his removal as national security adviser.

“Why are we doing this?” she said. “I know why we’re doing it — it’s a talk show, breaking news. But why are they doing it? Why are we seeing this play one against the other almost in terms of, you know, what the narrative is? Is it important, or just that the president has moved on and he’s go to hire a new national security adviser?”

Kilmeade said he believes Bolton simply wanted to correct the record on his way out of the White House.

Dan Daniels

What I heard is Bolton said he quit and Trump said he asked for resignation. 

Edit to add, Bolton is a hawk and his departure is not all bad.

Edited by Dan Daniels

skeptic2mod

I wonder if it has to do with the meeting with the Taliban

Dan Daniels
4 minutes ago, skeptic2mod said:

I wonder if it has to do with the meeting with the Taliban

Probably part of it.

I think Bolton didn't want to talk to anyone just bomb the crap out of everyone.

GeezUS
47 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

John Bolton toast.

The revolving White House door... slowing a bit. Where is tRUMP going to find any more "great" people? tRUMP would make a terrible head of HR anywhere. LOL

GeezUS
20 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

I think Bolton didn't want to talk to anyone just bomb the crap out of everyone.

Yep, the world is just a tiny bit safer now with his departure.

Dan Daniels
6 minutes ago, GeezUS said:

The revolving White House door... slowing a bit. Where is tRUMP going to find any more "great" people? tRUMP would make a terrible head of HR anywhere. LOL

Crap happens.

When you're the top dog I believe you are entitled to surround yourself with advisors that provide valuable, useful advice/information.

Pastor of Muppets
27 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

Crap happens.

When you're the top dog I believe you are entitled to surround yourself with advisors that provide valuable, useful advice/information.

That sounds like an excellent plan.

Maybe trump will try that now that his way isn't working.

Dan Daniels
2 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

That sounds like an excellent plan.

Maybe trump will try that now that his way isn't working.

That's one opinion.

Personally I'm not pompous enough to think I have the inside track as to what goes on in any boardroom whether the White House or the business down the street.

Pastor of Muppets
35 minutes ago, Dan Daniels said:

That's one opinion.

Personally I'm not pompous enough to think I have the inside track as to what goes on in any boardroom whether the White House or the business down the street.

I'm an astute enough of an outside observer to make an educated guess.

It appears that Trump is a complete idiot that nobody really wants to work for, judging by his actions and lack of capabilities of his staff to stop him.

Dan Daniels
1 hour ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

I'm an astute enough of an outside observer to make an educated guess.

It appears that Trump is a complete idiot that nobody really wants to work for, judging by his actions and lack of capabilities of his staff to stop him.

I have no doubt about your astuteness. 

I do question your assertion "that nobody really wants to work for" Trump. Agreed some don't stay long but others soon take their place. 

grieker

Wurd on da street is that Trumpy asked for Bolton's resignation Friday evening.

Speaking about petty - you progressives are dragging on with anythinganyonetrump as often as is possible.  Example - Sharpie Gate and now "quit or fired" - It makes no matter you PTSD, /TDS afflicted driveling retards.

I remember the nasty rhetoric directed towards the war hawk Bolton during his past lives.  You people would bitch if you were hung with a brand new rope.

A kin to that is your bitching about Trumps handling of China.  I have a difficult time understanding how you are a okay with China raping us for decades on end and someone FINALLY stands up to punish the rapist and you simpletons decide to attack the prosecutor like he is prosecuting a woman for killing a baby while it was inside her body.

You should be thrilled at the thought of someone taking it to China.  

When you have a blown rotator cuff, it is painful.  After the surgery - you will be in significantly more pain than before the surgery.  As time passes, the pain becomes a non-issue - full movement returns and all is good.

Similar thing should be happening here.  Immediate turmoil caused by the tariffs short-term but great relief long-term. 

Pastor of Muppets
1 hour ago, Dan Daniels said:

I have no doubt about your astuteness. 

I do question your assertion "that nobody really wants to work for" Trump. Agreed some don't stay long but others soon take their place. 

Agreed. There will always be under qualified sychophants to step into the "acting" role.

Pastor of Muppets
50 minutes ago, grieker said:

Wurd on da street is that Trumpy asked for Bolton's resignation Friday evening.

Speaking about petty - you progressives are dragging on with anythinganyonetrump as often as is possible.  Example - Sharpie Gate and now "quit or fired" - It makes no matter you PTSD, /TDS afflicted driveling retards.

I remember the nasty rhetoric directed towards the war hawk Bolton during his past lives.  You people would bitch if you were hung with a brand new rope.

A kin to that is your bitching about Trumps handling of China.  I have a difficult time understanding how you are a okay with China raping us for decades on end and someone FINALLY stands up to punish the rapist and you simpletons decide to attack the prosecutor like he is prosecuting a woman for killing a baby while it was inside her body.

You should be thrilled at the thought of someone taking it to China.  

When you have a blown rotator cuff, it is painful.  After the surgery - you will be in significantly more pain than before the surgery.  As time passes, the pain becomes a non-issue - full movement returns and all is good.

Similar thing should be happening here.  Immediate turmoil caused by the tariffs short-term but great relief long-term. 

The farmers lost their market, and it won't be coming back.

If you think we are going to win a tariff war with China you are naive.

grieker
1 minute ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

The farmers lost their market, and it won't be coming back.

If you think we are going to win a tariff war with China you are naive.

Time, grasshopper, time.

GeezUS
31 minutes ago, grieker said:

Time, grasshopper, time.

Well, we know you don't have a degree in science. So, where is your degree in economics from? (Let me take a wild guess... you don't have one... a degree in economics or any fuckin' college degree.)

grieker
54 minutes ago, GeezUS said:

Well, we know you don't have a degree in science. So, where is your degree in economics from? (Let me take a wild guess... you don't have one... a degree in economics or any fuckin' college degree.)

It's not about economics fool.

Pastor of Muppets
51 minutes ago, grieker said:

It's not about economics fool.

Indeed. How China can devalue their currency and wait out our election cycles.