LTnewsDawg

CNN- Hillary Clinton is taunting Trump. But is she seriously eyeing another run?

LTnewsDawg

Hillary Clinton is having fun at President Donald Trump's expense, but that doesn't mean she is seriously weighing another run for president, several of the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee's close advisers tell CNN.

cnn_topstories?d=yIl2AUoC8zA cnn_topstories?d=7Q72WNTAKBA cnn_topstories?i=PMvfEpsYGYE:aVVMFPXaGBQ cnn_topstories?d=qj6IDK7rITs cnn_topstories?i=PMvfEpsYGYE:aVVMFPXaGBQ
PMvfEpsYGYE

View the full article

Dan Daniels

Sure she is. She's convinced she's the democrat's best last hope. After all, in her mind she has beaten Trump once already.

Farmer Vincent

I would hope such thoughts would be shut down swiftly.  

prettylight

It seems like Republican politicians/pundits want her to run.

So they can easily revert back to their old playbook from the 2016 race?

lanzate

The problem with Hillary is that she has real distain for middle America.     She could have easily beaten Trump.     If she would have spent one day in Wisconsin.  She hardly  touched Michigan and even here in Pennsylvania.    She spent more time mocking working class people calling them deplorable while hanging out with her more elite and I guess tolerable friends.     Democrat’s lost blue collar America and they have Obama and Hillary to blame.    
I always go back to what Tom brokaw said on election night.    Maybe not enough of us journalists ventured west of the Hudson.   

simpleton
2 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

I think there would be enough trepidation among Democrats who remember her poorly run campaign, even though she won popular vote.  A smart candidate is going to beat Trump easily.  

Which candidate would that be?

simpleton
36 minutes ago, lanzate said:

The problem with Hillary is that she has real distain for middle America.     She could have easily beaten Trump.     If she would have spent one day in Wisconsin.  She hardly  touched Michigan and even here in Pennsylvania.    She spent more time mocking working class people calling them deplorable while hanging out with her more elite and I guess tolerable friends.     Democrat’s lost blue collar America and they have Obama and Hillary to blame.    
I always go back to what Tom brokaw said on election night.    Maybe not enough of us journalists ventured west of the Hudson.   

You're right.  They've lost their base and are doing nothing to win them back.