prettylight

Name Some Thugs, continued

prettylight

continued from Skeptic2's original thread

grieker

Tom Steyer - for steeling Kamala Harris's campaign stuff.

Shitty Shifty Schiff

prettylight

prettylight
"I don't know them," Trump added. "I don't know about them. I don't know what they do but I don't know, maybe they were clients of Rudy. You'd have to ask Rudy, I just don't know."

TRUMP WITH LEV AND IGOR (only two of multiple pictures of them together):

image.png.52a3c1edfae5278c342c9636af0e8797.png
image.png.82b07ae3eb797f52a3f977a69d083602.png

prettylight

^

from last month:

"In an indictment unsealed Thursday in the Southern District of New York, the men are accused of funneling $325,000 from a mystery Russian businessman into America First Action, a pro-Trump super PAC in violation of U.S. campaign laws banning foreign donations and efforts to conceal campaign funds. "

skeptic2mod

Elise Stefanik

Dan Daniels

Adam Schiff. 

Artvandolay
4 hours ago, Dan Daniels said:

Adam Schiff. 

Not only that he's a lying, self serving POS who uses Stalinesque techniques in stopping questioning from Republicans.

Pastor of Muppets
7 hours ago, skeptic2mod said:

Elise Stefanik

Stefanik would like to paint herself as an “independent-minded bipartisan” but she has now made clear that the entirety of the GOP has sold their souls to Trump. She must now run for re-election on a record of enabling a corrupt and unfit president even as he has failed to boost Republican candidates to victory in red states. Perhaps this is another benefit of the televised impeachment hearings. Republicans are shameless, and now they’re setting themselves on fire.

Artvandolay
1 hour ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Stefanik would like to paint herself as an “independent-minded bipartisan” but she has now made clear that the entirety of the GOP has sold their souls to Trump. She must now run for re-election on a record of enabling a corrupt and unfit president even as he has failed to boost Republican candidates to victory in red states. Perhaps this is another benefit of the televised impeachment hearings. Republicans are shameless, and now they’re setting themselves on fire.

Here's the brilliant Stefanik ripping Schiff an new anus. The spit screen is classic. watch Schiff take the beat down with the facts of his lies and incredible lowlife in the gutter tactics.

This video by itself will get her reelected in her district.

Pastor of Muppets

This doctored video by itself will get her reelected in her district.

Ya think? 

But Stefanik’s likely 2020 Democratic opponent, Tedra Cobb, announced Sunday on Twitter that she raised $1 million in the days since Stefanik’s outburst.

Artvandolay
12 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Ya think? 

But Stefanik’s likely 2020 Democratic opponent, Tedra Cobb, announced Sunday on Twitter that she raised $1 million in the days since Stefanik’s outburst.

Doctored video?

Link?

A woman stands to a man and you can't deal with it. 

Pastor of Muppets
14 minutes ago, Artvandolay said:

Doctored video?

Link?

A woman stands to a man and you can't deal with it. 

To be honest I didn't watch the video because I don't have sound on at work.

Nevertheless, any video produced by fox "news" comes with the assumption (to me) that it has been tampered with one way or another.

Artvandolay
9 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

To be honest I didn't watch the video because I don't have sound on at work.

Nevertheless, any video produced by fox "news" comes with the assumption (to me) that it has been tampered with one way or another.

It's what happened in front of all who watched the proceedings. Just because you hate Fox News does not mean it's fake news. If anything they are scrutinized more than the other cable networks who consistently say false stuff...then quietly apologize after the big splash.

Anyway Schiff is a scoundrel and you should be open to that at least to a degree.

Farmer Vincent

The whistleblower should be a minor footnote by now.  The testimony of Trump officials not only confirmed the initial whistleblower complaint but expanded on it.  Trying to out the whistleblower or compel them to testify before the committee is just a lame distraction attempt because Republicans are only allowing themselves to look at everything except Trump's actions that brought this whole thing about.  

Pastor of Muppets
11 minutes ago, Artvandolay said:

It's what happened in front of all who watched the proceedings. Just because you hate Fox News does not mean it's fake news. If anything they are scrutinized more than the other cable networks who consistently say false stuff...then quietly apologize after the big splash.

Anyway Schiff is a scoundrel and you should be open to that at least to a degree.

No, I disagree.

Every single republican is covering for their traitorous, bribery making dotard cult leader.

Schiff is only doing his job, and rather well from what I'm hearing.

grieker
2 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Ya think? 

Another nevertrumper progressive fail.

Take your pick.

Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., read several news articles that quote Adam Schiff, the House Intelligence Committee chair, talking ...
New

NOTE: FOX News Now is aware this clip was cut short of everything Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said during the impeachment ...
New

Historic public impeachment hearing underway: Live updates and analysis https://abcn.ws/2KEVLIz Rep. Adam Schiff stops Rep.
New

In the second round of the impeachment hearings, Rep. Stefanik called out Adam Schiff to his face for blocking any questioning of ...
New

There was a tense moment during the second public hearing in the impeachment inquiry on November 15, 2019 when Rep.
New

Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-New York, questioned Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, on the role of former vice ...
New

Rep. Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, retorts to inquiries from both Representatives Elise Stefanik and ...
New

Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., questioned George Kent, deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, and ...
New

House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Adam Schiff shuts down ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes' attempt to yield time to ...
New
CC

Tensions are high as Reps. Adam Schiff and Elise Stefanik argue over whether the whistleblower should be subpoenaed and ...
New

Republican and Democratic leadership react to the impeachment inquiry testimony of former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie ...
New

Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., questioned Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire during a hearing Sept. 26 ...

Finding more diverse, nontraditional candidates to run for office is a passion project for Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik of New ...

Subscribe to our channel! https://goo.gl/pyGqbu After Adam Schiff interrupted the Republican Counsels questioning, Jon ...
New

Before witness testimony began in the first public impeachment hearing, Republicans questioned Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., if he ...