prettylight

After Rand Paul asked media to unmask alleged whistleblower, Russian media did just that

prettylight

After Rand Paul asked media to unmask alleged whistleblower, Russian media did just that

From Russia media expert Julia Davis at The Daily Beast:

Very quickly after Sen. Paul tweeted out an article that speculated in considerable detail about the identity of the whistleblower—with a photograph, a name, and details about the purported political history of a CIA professional—Russian state media quickly followed suit.

As if on cue, the Kremlin-controlled heavy hitters—TASS, RT, Rossiya-1—disseminated the same information. But unlike Rand Paul, one of the Russian state media outlets didn’t seem to find the source—Real Clear Investigations—to be particularly impressive, and claimed falsely that the material was published originally by The Washington Post.

Farmer Vincent

Sheesh.  What is it with Russia and the GOP being in close step?

Pastor of Muppets
13 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Sheesh.  What is it with Russia and the GOP being in close step?

Puppets and puppet master.

grieker
16 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Puppets and puppet master.

RUSSIAN COLLUSION!  It's real it's here to stay!

grieker
7 hours ago, prettylight said:

What I forever wonder is, why surrender so easily to Russia, but make such a fuss about immigrants?

Isn't Russian collusion/interference in our government more of a threat and outrage than immigrants?

Couldn't it just as well be said, "Undocumented immigrants! They're here to stay!"?

It seems like there would be nothing a patriot would mind more than Russian meddling in our government--that they wouldn't ever want to take that lying down.

What's with "patriots" surrendering our government to Russia?

--

Don't mean to take that out on you, grieker.

Can't imagine Trump, despite his constant name-calling, ever mocking "Pukin" the way you have done. (I say that with approval.)

Look.  There are no Russians in America murdering hundreds of Americans.

There are no Russians who have illegally entered America (that I'm aware of) and are getting shitfaced, driving and causing deadly accidents.

There is no love lost between Trump and Pukin.

The interference is not limited to RUSSIA.  You are ignoring the current (last three years) deep state and lyin progressive fake news machines coup attempt to oust a legitimate president of our great country and have said they were going to do that with the initial public announcement 19 minutes after Trump took office.

THAT should have you shaking in your knickers far more than some foreign actors dabbling in out election as we dabble in theirs.

Now as to "outting" the whistleblower, his name, Eric Ciaramella, has been floating out there for six weeks, it's just the lame-stream media didn't have the balls to say it.  

What do we know about Eric Ciaramella?

Democrat.

CIA analyst.  

Detailed to work for Obama white house working on NSC's Ukraine desk.

Met with ant-Trump Ukrainians before being sent packing as a disgruntled employee by the Trump NSC.

His name was mentioned in Bill Taylor's testimonial RELEASED to the public by Shitty Shifty Schiff.

His name is also listed in the MUELLER RUSSIAN COLLUSION REPORT - Ain't that just fucking shocking?

prettylight
15 minutes ago, grieker said:

Pukin

:)

grieker
2 minutes ago, prettylight said:

:)

Pukin may well be an "okay" guy, however he, like that nut-case in Iran want us dead so EXECUTE him!

Would I do it?  Would I volunteer to make a trip to visit Pukin charged with sanctioning him?  Yep.

Would I get away with it?  At my age - doesn't matter.  I'd just close my eyes and hope the 21 or so virgins are female and good looking.

prettylight
50 minutes ago, grieker said:

Pukin may well be an "okay" guy, however he, like that nut-case in Iran want us dead so EXECUTE him!

Would I do it?  Would I volunteer to make a trip to visit Pukin charged with sanctioning him?  Yep.

Would I get away with it?  At my age - doesn't matter.  I'd just close my eyes and hope the 21 or so virgins are female and good looking.

respect for your courage, wouldn't want you to be sacrificed in that way.

Being that Pukin wants us dead, if that's true, it seems like madness that the some of the Republicans seem so blasé about protecting the U.S. from him. ("Why bother? It's no use.") With that attitude, why don't they just wave the white flag and surrender the whole country to him?

As PoM has said, their grandfathers (or fathers) would be turning over in their graves.

Bizarro-world. :(

Edited by prettylight

Farmer Vincent
1 hour ago, grieker said:

Most have no idea what goes on behind he public's eye.

Ooo.  Spooky.  Smoke and mirrors.

What comrad Donnie has been doing overtly is bad enough.  Still wonder what he and Putin chat about off the record.

grieker
1 hour ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Ooo.  Spooky.  Smoke and mirrors.

What comrad Donnie has been doing overtly is bad enough.  Still wonder what he and Putin chat about off the record.

Nah.  No spooky shit - Soros is busy elsewhere.

However, most realize, many deny, the quid quo pro (I'm gonna say this in public, but understand this is what I mean) that happens with political adversaries/opponents what is said for the public is eye/ear candy for those with no clue.

Hell man even prosecutors and defense attorneys who attack each other in the courtroom are usually doing it for show.  Afterwards "hey 8AM good for T-time Saturday?"

There is less evidence that Donnie is a comrade than Tulsi Gabbard is a RUSSIAN ASSET.  Asset - Spanish for little ass right?

prettylight
3 hours ago, grieker said:

Most have no idea what goes on behind he public's eye.

Wouldn't the intelligence agencies know more about this than anyone, and be the natural adversaries of anyone selling out to Putin. bin Salman, etc.?

Trump seems to be forever howling about the "deep state." It always seems like maybe that's because he suspects they know what he's been up to.

grieker
1 minute ago, prettylight said:

Wouldn't the intelligence agencies know more about this than anyone, and be the natural adversaries of anyone selling out to Putin. bin Salman, etc.?

Trump seems to be forever howling about the "deep state." It always seems like maybe that's because he suspects they know what he's been up to.

Unfortunately you are a progressives dream, an LIV.  You are being played now just like you've been played all along by your sources with their continued lies.  

Even when you find the facts; because it differs with your preferred way of thinking you ignore it, turn a blind eye, burry your head in the sand, put your fingers in your ears and say la-la-la-la...

1. Eric Ciaramella Attorney, January 2017: “Coup Has Started ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/06/eric-ciaramella-attorney-january-2017...

Nov 06, 2019 · A few people have started looking at the connections behind Mark Zaid, the attorney for CIA "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella. What is starting to emerge is evidence of what CTH outlined yesterday; the current impeachment process is part of a coup continuum, and everything around the whistleblower is part of a long-ago planned and pre-constructed operation.…

2. 'Pinnacle of irresponsibility': Attorneys decline to ...

9 days ago · Attorneys for the whistleblower who submitted a complaint about President Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine's president, prompting the impeachment process to begin, declined to confirm or …

3. If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole ...

https://noqreport.com/2019/10/30/eric-ciaramella-really-whistleblower-whole...

9 days ago · Eric Ciaramella, Schiff’s ‘whistleblower. Eric Ciaramella was a CIA analyst and expert on Ukraine and Russia. He was detailed to the Obama White House NSC as Director of Baltic and Eastern

prettylight

The bad guys have had Trump’s number for a while now, and it shows

The rest of the globe knows Donald Trump isn’t playing 87-dimensional chess or being eccentric or quirky or standing up to “duh establishment.” They see the real Trump, and the opportunity he represents for the worst nations and their worst impulses to reshape the international stage.  

They see that the tangible impact of his policies hurts American standing, and whether they’re hostile or friendly to the United States, they don’t have their views shaped through the hazy filter of Fox News agitprop (“It’s Trump or sharia gay marriage communism!”) or by nation-state social media manipulation. 

They know Trump is very, very good for business—if your business is oppression, destabilization, or the expansion of power in places from which Trump has ordered American forces to cut and run.

When the members of the International Bad Boys Club of strongmen, totalitarians, kleptocrats, bad actors, and extremists heard Trump utter the risible line after ordering American troops to flee Syria—“we’re the boss, remember that!”—you could hear the howling laughter from Pyongyang to Caracas to Beijing to Ankara to Tehran to Manila. Putin, deep in his Moscow lair, just gave his usual sly chuckle. If you wonder which international malefactor wakes up every day and wonders how he got so lucky, it’s Donald’s immediate supervisor.

Dictators and thugs know Trump isn’t the world’s big boss but is instead their bitch. They know Trump is profoundly weak, and he’s made America profoundly vulnerable in turn.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/our-commander-in-chief-donald-trump-is-a-petulant-little-child-and-the-bad-guys-of-the-world-have-his-number

Edited by prettylight

prettylight
11 minutes ago, grieker said:

Even when you find the facts; because it differs with your preferred way of thinking you ignore it, turn a blind eye, burry your head in the sand, put your fingers in your ears and say la-la-la-la...

I do?

What facts have I found that I've ignored like this?

(Are you sure they were facts? ;) )

grieker
14 minutes ago, prettylight said:

I do?

What facts have I found that I've ignored like this?

(Are you sure they were facts? ;) )

😒

prettylight
10 minutes ago, grieker said:

😒

aw. Good night, Grieker.

image.png.2b3c12a65972d95585788d980b9d1e3e.png

Farmer Vincent
5 hours ago, grieker said:

Nah.  No spooky shit - Soros is busy elsewhere.

However, most realize, many deny, the quid quo pro (I'm gonna say this in public, but understand this is what I mean) that happens with political adversaries/opponents what is said for the public is eye/ear candy for those with no clue.

Hell man even prosecutors and defense attorneys who attack each other in the courtroom are usually doing it for show.  Afterwards "hey 8AM good for T-time Saturday?"

There is less evidence that Donnie is a comrade than Tulsi Gabbard is a RUSSIAN ASSET.  Asset - Spanish for little ass right?

You act as if you don't know what occurred.  You can't play off what Trump has tried to do as business as usual.