LTnewsDawg

CNN- Sources say other Justice Dept. prosecutors discussed resigning after attorneys quit the Roger Stone case

LTnewsDawg

Attorney General William Barr and his lieutenants have increasingly exerted authority in politically sensitive investigations at the Justice Department, fraying relationships with prosecutors at the powerful US attorney's office in Washington, DC, and leading to an unprecedented walkout of the career attorneys handling the Roger Stone case.

cnn_topstories?d=yIl2AUoC8zA cnn_topstories?d=7Q72WNTAKBA cnn_topstories?i=_tgTwEHjMSY:S3MCUzld9Q4 cnn_topstories?d=qj6IDK7rITs cnn_topstories?i=_tgTwEHjMSY:S3MCUzld9Q4
_tgTwEHjMSY

View the full article

Pastor of Muppets

IMO, this is a mistake Trump is making. To me, he removed any doubt we are headed toward a police state in alarming fashion. Not a good look before an election. It won't matter who "wins" the election, Trump will never conceed.

grieker
On 2/13/2020 at 12:17 AM, Pastor of Muppets said:

IMO, this is a mistake Trump is making. To me, he removed any doubt we are headed toward a police state in alarming fashion. Not a good look before an election. It won't matter who "wins" the election, Trump will never conceed.

If someone beats him in the election, he doesn't have to concede.  He's outta here. 

Pastor of Muppets
16 minutes ago, grieker said:

If someone beats him in the election, he doesn't have to concede.  He's outta here. 

He will claim the election was stolen by the Democrats by illegal alien and and dead people voting.

grieker
11 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

He will claim the election was stolen by the Democrats by illegal alien and and dead people voting.

Yet when the dust settles - he'll be outta there.  Your panties are bunching unnecessarily. 

grieker

Comey lied to congress.

Brennan lied to congress.

McCabe lied to congress and to the FBI.

Hillary lied to congress and to the FBI.

All the above are walking free today.

General Flynn MAY have lied to the FBI.

Stone MAY have lied to the FBI.

Those two are not free.

Farmer Vincent

Trump lies every day but apparently that's okay.  He's free to try to rewrite history and the cult laps it up.  

grieker
2 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Trump lies every day but apparently that's okay.  He's free to try to rewrite history and the cult laps it up.  

When you're under oath,  it certainly does.  

I find it sad that you ignored the point above.  

Not a politician on the planet that doesn't lie - more and more though are doing so under oath.