Other countries are winning against the virus. We are quitting

prettylight

Which states had the best pandemic response?

Amid the chaos, experts say a few states stand out in their approaches to public health, mass unemployment and school reopening.

“If the country as a whole had the same per capita death rate as Vermont, the nationwide death toll would have been 30,000 instead of 215,000.”

more at

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/14/best-state-responses-to-pandemic-429376

Edited by prettylight
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettylight

• Farmer Vincent

• grieker

• simpleton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he is your father Luke.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We'll see.

does this mean Trump was right about treatment?   (relax I'm not serious) anyway,  Cain was very wealthy, I'm sure he got the best care money could buy. Even if John Q got the same treatment noth

Posted Images

prettylight

China is showing that a fast economic rebound is possible when the virus is under control. Its economy grew nearly as fast this summer as before the pandemic.

prettylight

Trump in AZ: "They're getting tired of the pandemic, aren't they? Getting tired of the pandemic. You turn on CNN, that's all they cover. COVID. COVID. Pandemic ... You know why? They're trying to talk everybody out of voting. People aren't buying it, CNN. You dumb bastards."

(more than 220,000 Americans have died from the pandemic)

prettylight

'A harrowing time.' Ten states reported their highest number of new coronavirus cases on Friday

Ten states Friday reported their highest one-day case counts: Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming, according to Johns Hopkins.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/17/health/us-coronavirus-saturday/index.html

Farmer Vincent

Toilet paper?  There didn't seem to be much of a shortage last time except where people over-bought.  They should still be good into next year.  

The paper factories have still been producing and I don't think they'll be shut down with these safety guidelines in place.  

Now is a good time to go out in the fields and collect a big tub of corn cobs.  

9 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Toilet paper?  There didn't seem to be much of a shortage last time except where people over-bought.  They should still be good into next year.

BJs was out of toilet paper except for an expensive brand.

Pastor of Muppets
28 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

The paper factories have still been producing and I don't think they'll be shut down with these safety guidelines in place.  

Now is a good time to go out in the fields and collect a big tub of corn cobs.  

You are not factoring in the upcoming civil unrest.

Farmer Vincent
15 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

You are not factoring in the upcoming civil unrest.

If I go to a protest, I won't be taking my own toilet paper.  

Pastor of Muppets
18 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

If I go to a protest, I won't be taking my own toilet paper.  

Don't try getting on an airplane with your riot gear.

I hear trump is on to our plan...

prettylight

Our War Time President Surrenders To COVID

“This headline says Meadows’s comment that ‘We’re not going to control the pandemic’ somehow undermines Trump’s message. In fact, I think Meadows put an exclamation point on Trump’s real message, which is he’s bored with the whole thing.” — @SykesCharlie

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/our-war-time-president-surrenders

prettylight

"It’s like learning a foreign enemy is planning an invasion that would kill hundreds of thousands of Americans, and our elected leaders know how to stop it — but simply decided not to. History will look back on this moment in disbelief and horror."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/26/we-finally-know-trump-administrations-pandemic-strategy-surrender/

prettylight

Biden in Atlanta: "Trump has waved the white flag, abandoned our families, & surrendered to this virus... it's estimated that if we wore a mask the next few months...we'd save 100,000 lives ... still, Donald Trump refuses to listen to science...he's not brought anybody together."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1321212916272680961

prettylight

Trump in Wisconsin—where we had 5,262 new COVID cases, 64 deaths & and a 31.8% positivity rate TODAY—downplaying COVID.