prettylight

"Refusing to Wear a Mask Is a Uniquely American Pathology"

Pastor of Muppets
4 hours ago, grieker said:

News flash members of the lyin progressive fake news media machines:::  Trump has no hostility to masks.  

Wearing it wrong? ‘Idiot’ Trump ignites mockery after bragging masks make him look like the ‘Lone Ranger’

President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network that he was “all for masks” amid the coronavirus pandemic.

He added that “I’ve had a mask on and I sort of liked the way I looked.”

“It was a dark, black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,” Trump remarked.

The comment swiftly ignited mockery online, as people poked fun at Trump by noting that the Lone Ranger’s iconic mask would be of little use in preventing the spread of COVID-19.

thelonelyderanger.jpg

grieker
10 hours ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Wearing it wrong? ‘Idiot’ Trump ignites mockery after bragging masks make him look like the ‘Lone Ranger’

President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network that he was “all for masks” amid the coronavirus pandemic.

He added that “I’ve had a mask on and I sort of liked the way I looked.”

“It was a dark, black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,” Trump remarked.

The comment swiftly ignited mockery online, as people poked fun at Trump by noting that the Lone Ranger’s iconic mask would be of little use in preventing the spread of COVID-19.

thelonelyderanger.jpg

Thanks for the chuckle Donald.

prettylight