skeptic2mod

Andrew Goslin

simpleton
38 minutes ago, skeptic2mod said:

So the guy at market is within his legal rights to take a rifle into Central Market. But it's pretty clear that most of the customers are unhappy about his gun and about not wearing a mask. Merchants, in turn, want patrons to not have to worry about security and illness.

Nothing apparently can be done, except perhaps to not support his construction business.

He has his lawyer in Reading and we should all acknowledge that folks like Bryan Cutler and Scott Martin are culpable.

My own belief is that you do things deliberately to aggravate others, sooner or later it comes back to you.

Was that Andrew?  It wouldn't surprise me.

grieker
On 6/28/2020 at 9:36 AM, skeptic2mod said:

So the guy at market is within his legal rights to take a rifle into Central Market. But it's pretty clear that most of the customers are unhappy about his gun and about not wearing a mask. Merchants, in turn, want patrons to not have to worry about security and illness.

Nothing apparently can be done, except perhaps to not support his construction business.

He has his lawyer in Reading and we should all acknowledge that folks like Bryan Cutler and Scott Martin are culpable.

My own belief is that you do things deliberately to aggravate others, sooner or later it comes back to you.

"My own belief is that you do things deliberately to aggravate others, sooner or later it comes back to you."

"I don't think he realizes that people like him serve as a way of strengthening a community's resolve to push back against his kind of mindset.  It's self-defeating in a way.   "

Wondering when "Karma" is going to catch up to the rioters, arsonists and murderers who took part in recent violent protests.

While morons have the "right" to carry long rifles to some events, and places - rarely is it the right thing to do.  As with carrying exposed handguns - it just makes people uneasy AND makes YOU the first target.

skeptic2mod
1 hour ago, grieker said:

So the Georgia governor can do nothing, except maybe try to have a dialogue with the black community. I'm hopeful we are nearing the worst of this year as the economy recovers and life eventually starts to get back to normal with reopening.

grieker
1 hour ago, skeptic2mod said:

So the Georgia governor can do nothing, except maybe try to have a dialogue with the black community. I'm hopeful we are nearing the worst of this year as the economy recovers and life eventually starts to get back to normal with reopening.

Not a viable option as history reminds us.

grieker
48 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

Well, at least they wore masks. No laws broken, what is the problem?

No problem at all, cept you progressives went ape-shit, bat-shit crazy when there was one man shouting white power - We understand your hypocrisy while traveling  your one-way-street.

As for the no laws broken - not sure 'bout that.  Did they have a march permit?  Did they have the streets blocked legally?  Were ALL those possessing firearms legally allowed too?

Other than that - not a problem at all