Jump to content
prettylight

Please vote

Recommended Posts

prettylight

 

Please vote ❤️

 

 

Link for absentee or mail-in ballot request application for the general election (more instructions at link):

https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/OnlineAbsenteeApplication/#/OnlineAbsenteeBegin?link

 

 

Please note, if you plan to vote using an absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 GENERAL ELECTION held on 11/03/2020, your completed application must be received in the county office by 5:00 PM on 10/27/2020. The deadline to return your voted absentee or mail-in ballot is 8:00 PM on 11/03/2020.

 

Instructions: If you're unable to submit an application online or don't have a printer to download an application form, you may submit an online request to have a form mailed to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker

Vote early and OFTEN!!!

Order your absentee ballot - send it in.

When you receive your "freebie" ballot - send it in.

November 3rd - go to the polls.

It's a Threefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight
Posted (edited)

Are you going to vote in person, Grieker?

wouldn't want you to, during the pandemic

Edited by prettylight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker
13 hours ago, prettylight said:

Are you going to vote in person, Grieker?

wouldn't want you to, during the pandemic

Might get three votes this go around.

Get an absentee ballot.

States sends me one of the millions that the Progressives want.

Go in person.

It's a threefer - hot damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight
13 minutes ago, grieker said:

Might get three votes this go around.

Get an absentee ballot.

States sends me one of the millions that the Progressives want.

Go in person.

It's a threefer - hot damn.

:no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker

Early and often people, early and often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight
1 minute ago, simpleton said:

why would you discourage anyone from voting?

am imagining he knew I meant I would like him to vote by mail (as I'm going to do) and live to vote another day--not to catch COVID-19 in the lines at the voting site.

 

but the more I think about it, the more I realize Grieker is a savvy war-horse who would know how to keep safe (with an effective mask, etc.) if he went to vote in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker
On 8/31/2020 at 9:51 AM, prettylight said:

am imagining he knew I meant I would like him to vote by mail (as I'm going to do) and live to vote another day--not to catch COVID-19 in the lines at the voting site.

 

but the more I think about it, the more I realize Grieker is a savvy war-horse who would know how to keep safe (with an effective mask, etc.) if he went to vote in person.

I intend to vote AT LEAST three times this year.  Door has been opened to "threefers" so I will be among the millions that do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight
18 minutes ago, grieker said:

I intend to vote AT LEAST three times this year.  Door has been opened to "threefers" so I will be among the millions that do.

 

uh huh, Grieker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker
21 minutes ago, Pastor of Muppets said:

"Today, President Trump outrageously encouraged NCians to break the law in order to help him sow chaos in our election," Stein tweeted. "Make sure you vote, but do NOT vote twice!"

Is it breaking the law?  Same person, same identification voting thrice?

"Limit three per customer"...  If I buy three, take those three to my vehicle and re-enter the store, am I a new customer and able to purchase three more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight
11 minutes ago, grieker said:

Is it breaking the law?  Same person, same identification voting thrice?

"Limit three per customer"...  If I buy three, take those three to my vehicle and re-enter the store, am I a new customer and able to purchase three more.

 

aw. you are jumping on Trump's "sowing chaos" bandwagon?

:( :no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight

60 days until the election.

Vote early. Vote once.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker
On 9/3/2020 at 2:42 PM, prettylight said:

aw. you are jumping on Trump's "sowing chaos" bandwagon?

:( :no:

Vote early and often!

  1. Bernie Sanders Supporter Admits to Altering Thousands of ...

    Sep 01, 2020 · A Bernie Sanders supporter who has made a career out of mail-in vote fraud has come forward to tell his story to the New York Post. The Bernie Bro is remaining anonymous, because he will go to prison for a long time for meddling in New Jersey politics if his identity comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight

PENNSYLVANIA: Absentee ballots drop today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker

Hell, even Credit karma is pushing voting...

"Register to vote without leaving the couch."

We think registering to vote should be as easy as checking your credit score. That's why we created Voter Roadmap.

It's a new tool to help make it easier for all Americans to learn how to cast their ballot in the upcoming election. It's got resources to help you:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight

Better Know A Ballot: Stephen Colbert's State-By-State Guide To Voting In The 2020 Election

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettylight
Hundreds of voters line up in Virginia as the first day of early in-person voting begins in the state. “I don't trust the mail right now,” one voter tells @KristenhCNN. “…If I got to stand here all day, I'm going to vote today.” https://cnn.it/32FlLNe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grieker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...