Please vote

prettylight
1 minute ago, simpleton said:

My plan has always been to vote in person, I was just curious about the mail in ballots.

oh.

He applied for his, filling out an online form, maybe about a month ago

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grieker

• Farmer Vincent

• prettylight

• Pastor of Muppets

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can only presume that you know most states do not certify the election until weeks after the election!

Now, have you ever gotten mail addressed to someone else?  Imagine in a state with huge influxes in residences like California.  They are mailing out over 21 million ballots to EVERYONE whether they e

Please vote ❤️     Link for absentee or mail-in ballot request application for the general election (more instructions at link): https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Onl

Posted Images

prettylight
On 10/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, Farmer Vincent said:

Got the email that the board of elections got my mail in.  

Got mine today:

"Your ballot has been received by LANCASTER County on 10/13/2020.

Your ballot status has been updated to reflect your official ballot has been received timely and recorded.

Please note: You are no longer permitted to vote at your polling place location now that you have returned your ballot timely."

prettylight

^

one for Skeptic's "Name Some Thugs" thread

talk about thugs

Edited by prettylight
GeezUS
10 minutes ago, grieker said:

Nother four!

Four more years of you whining on a daily basis about "fake news" would be a little too much for me to handle.

Farmer Vincent
24 minutes ago, GeezUS said:

Four more years of you whining on a daily basis about "fake news" would be a little too much for me to handle.

The conspiracies will continue supercharged because Russia will still try to foster division.  

Farmer Vincent
Just now, grieker said:

That will all be over shadowed by with the Deep State, the swamp, the Biden crime family and of course IMPEACHMENT!

There is no deep state, Biden will clean out Trump's swamp (over 300 former lobbyists installed in his administration), the Trump crime family will face the music, and the impeachment was legit.  He did make that phone call and try to shake down the Ukrainian President.  

Pastor of Muppets
24 minutes ago, grieker said:

So Joe did not ACTUALLY shake down the Ukrainians?

Also keep in mind that the laptop that Hunter left behind to be discovered is real, the texts are real, the income that Joe received from foreign entities is also real.  

Biden forced out Shokin because he DIDN'T investigate Bursima.

Hunter Bidens laptop is irrelevant. 

Farmer Vincent

Sure, keep bringing up that video with the false header.  Biden was tasked by the president and a number of allied countries to battle the corruption in Ukraine so that the government could move forward.  The main task was to get them to fire their corrupt prosecutor general.

Failure to properly investigate Burisma Holdings[edit]

In 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Pshonka began investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[38][39]

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[38]

While visiting Kiev in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[40] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.

In a sworn affidavit dated 4 September 2019,[41] for a European court, Shokin stated that "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[42] Shokin's affidavit notes that it was prepared "at the request of lawyers acting for Dmitry Firtash," which since July 2019 included Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing, close associates of President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Lev Parnas.[43] John Herbst, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine during the George W. Bush administration, said that Shokin's support of Firtash, who had been arrested for bribery in 2014, undercuts Shokin's claims to be motivated by transparency.[44][45]

Shokin claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[33][46] However, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[47][48]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[49] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[50] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Shokin

Just let it go already.