Is This a Photograph of Joe Biden’s House?

Farmer Vincent
2 minutes ago, grieker said:

Yet another baseless assertation tossed out there.  Your link does not support your accusation.  However I know the mantra #hateanyoneanythingtrump.

So it IS accurate that it WAS a mansion owned by Beijing "Quid Quo Pro Joe" Biden.  Just not currently.  

This may be one.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12942629/how-many-houses-does-joe-biden-have-delaware/

I stand by my opinion that Eric is scum.  Just like his dad, he puts out false statements.  

I don't know why you're going down this road.  Does Trump have more than one house?  

Farmer Vincent
27 minutes ago, grieker said:

Pretty sure Trump has more than one.  However he wasn't earning $160,000 a year - his son was making that a week, lol and had to give 10% to daddy.

It looks like Biden made some good real estate buys and flipped a house for a nice profit.  He also had considerable income from a series of books he has a publishing contract for as well as money from engagements.  

But I know you'll follow whatever conspiracy theory comes along.  It would be consistent with the other conspiracy theories you've enjoyed about Sanders, the Obamas, Elizabeth Warren, and Al Gore.  

GeezUS
21 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Eric Trump is scum.

...and an IDIOT like his daddy.

grieker
19 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

It looks like Biden made some good real estate buys and flipped a house for a nice profit.  He also had considerable income from a series of books he has a publishing contract for as well as money from engagements.  

But I know you'll follow whatever conspiracy theory comes along.  It would be consistent with the other conspiracy theories you've enjoyed about Sanders, the Obamas, Elizabeth Warren, and Al Gore.  

Conspiracy theory - uh huh, fer sher.

Like the 4 year RUSSIA COLLUSION conspiracy which led to nuttin'.