• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettylight

• grieker

• Farmer Vincent

• GeezUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a moment of shame and grief. If we are not very careful, it will also be a terrible moment of opportunity for President Donald Trump. The violence Trump incited could be his pretext for furth

Hundreds of Historians Join Call for Trump’s Impeachment More than 300 historians and writers, including Ron Chernow and Taylor Branch, signed an open letter calling President Trump “a clear an

Posted Images

prettylight
JUST IN: “This is not news we deliver lightly,” @margbrennan says as she reports: Trump Cabinet secretaries are discussing invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump. Nothing formal yet presented to VP Pence. “I’m talking about actual members of the Cabinet,” she says

prettylight

Trump is a danger to his own country. He shouldn't be president for one more minute.

Time for Republicans to help Democrats impeach Trump. He must be punished for unleashing a mob on lawmakers in his quest to reverse an election he lost.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/01/06/impeach-remove-trump-now-too-dangerous-to-stay-president-column/6148619002/
grieker

Wow!  You people really are looking for blood baths.  

With two weeks left, removing Trump would be very, very unfortunate.

prettylight
26 minutes ago, grieker said:

Wow!  You people really are looking for blood baths.  

With two weeks left, removing Trump would be very, very unfortunate.

but how unfortunate would it be not removing him, if he's fomenting harm like this?

Edited by prettylight
grieker
2 minutes ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Is our country to be held hostage by a relatively small group of sore losers do you think?  The party of law and order whose leader used to be itching to put down protests with troops now wants everyone to cower in fear because it's their brand of domestic terrorists?  That would be weakness.  Let them do their peaceful protests, but any preemptive calls for violence should be met with sufficient force, not like the woefully unprepared debacle yesterday.  

Sadly your and others ranting about that is not played across the platforms as you well know and can see in places like Portland today and the "Days of Occupy Wallstreet" shit.  The country was not held hostage, and it was not a small group of sore losers - those were punk-ass, sub-human, feral, savage thugs.

Interesting how the lyin progressive fake news media machines played their schtick so differently yesterday versus the "summer of protest" days.  After Trump was evacuated they and many here, were laughing about Trump being evacuated.  Of course THAT was the White House not the "people's house".

grieker
5 minutes ago, prettylight said:

but how unfortunate would it be not removing him, if he's fomenting harm like this?

Sadly you don't read his tweets on this matter and the Jan 20th.

prettylight
Just now, grieker said:

Sadly you don't read his tweets on this matter and the Jan 20th.

I will if you show me which ones you mean.

grieker

Trump doesn't want to become a non-president because he likely will be indicted, charged, convicted and sentenced.

Had he been re-elected he'd of likely died in office and all would be good.

prettylight
1 minute ago, grieker said:

Wasn't a tweet - twitter suspended him...  however

The Latest: Trump promises 'orderly transition' on Jan. 20

1 day ago · Trump says in a statement tweeted by his social media director Dan Scavino, “Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th.” He adds: “I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted.

thanks

you may be right about this, Grieker

It's hard to see into the future.

Farmer Vincent
2 minutes ago, grieker said:

Correlation?

I made a statement about preemptive calls for violence on social media that should be heeded by law enforcement and you always do a 'look over there' in the far past while ignoring what's been happening now.  But my point is that law enforcement could do a better job at keeping up with information and being prepared.   There was plenty of indication of trouble and they dropped the ball.  

grieker
Just now, Farmer Vincent said:

I made a statement about preemptive calls for violence on social media that should be heeded by law enforcement and you always do a 'look over there' in the far past while ignoring what's been happening now.  But my point is that law enforcement could do a better job at keeping up with information and being prepared.   There was plenty of indication of trouble and they dropped the ball.  

Agreed - - difference is the Trump supporters do not have a history of violent riots.  That was a sad under-estimation as a few became violent.

grieker
1 minute ago, Farmer Vincent said:

You are so sadly in a bubble of low information.

https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-violence-tweets-racist-hate-speech

That has zero to do with the past lack of violence of Trump gatherings.  That ALSO is an opinion piece.

There was NO complaining, no vitriol from the lyin fake news media machines OR Democrats at large, while cities across America were being attacked, looted, burned and otherwise destroyed.  DOZENS of conservatives have denounced the bullshit by those dozens of thugs yesterday.

prettylight

"Mood on right wing social is heady & triumphant, berserkers home from skirmish

Fastest way to discourage pop-up insurgency across nation is to move decisively to remove Trump from White House. He must be over

To do otherwise endangers Americans across nation — and also America"

prettylight

^

"It’s not enough to confirm Biden is next president. Trump must be removed. Hawley & Cruz at least should be removed from/not given new committee assignments in the Senate Nothing to be done in the House while McCarthy still there There have to be consequences. Or it will go on"