Remove Trump Tonight

On 1/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, prettylight said:

Not exactly.  He said they should march to the capitol peacefully.  He never said storm the capitol, but he probably emboldened them with his rhetoric about fraud, Pence, etc.  That said I’m not exactly pleased with his lack of response either.  They should have seen this coming and planned better.  

In a small sense, I’m kinda glad it happened.  Although I’m not happy at all that people got hurt and died, or that capitol got damaged.   These politicians now know they aren’t untouchable.  Maybe the dems will remember that.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettylight

• grieker

• Farmer Vincent

• GeezUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a moment of shame and grief. If we are not very careful, it will also be a terrible moment of opportunity for President Donald Trump. The violence Trump incited could be his pretext for furth

Do you know what needs applied to conservatives? The f**king law, that's what. F**k your fake Biden bullshit.  Your fellow "patriots" are going to lose their "Lost Cause" based on the "

"Here is the article of impeachment I just introduced, along with 213 colleagues, against President Trump for Incitement of Insurrection. Most important of all, I can report that we now have the votes

Posted Images

Farmer Vincent
15 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Not exactly.  He said they should march to the capitol peacefully.  He never said storm the capitol, but he probably emboldened them with his rhetoric about fraud, Pence, etc.  That said I’m not exactly pleased with his lack of response either.  They should have seen this coming and planned better.  

In a small sense, I’m kinda glad it happened.  Although I’m not happy at all that people got hurt and died, or that capitol got damaged.   These politicians now know they aren’t untouchable.  Maybe the dems will remember that.

Just a short time ago he made a statement that I thought was one of his best, pleading for calm and no violence.  The only thing I didn't agree with was that he said he was deeply saddened when watching the violence taking place on the 6th.  Aids said he was unapproachable, glued to the tv, and gleeful.  

prettylight

Rep. Adam Kinzinger says on NBC News that he's not worried about his political future because "I never got into this to build some political empire, I did it to do the right thing."

prettylight

"Liz (Cheney) has more support now than she did two days ago. She has gained immeasurable respect."

grieker
2 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

Just a short time ago he made a statement that I thought was one of his best, pleading for calm and no violence.  The only thing I didn't agree with was that he said he was deeply saddened when watching the violence taking place on the 6th.  Aids said he was unapproachable, glued to the tv, and gleeful.  

Here say - ever hear of it?

Anonymous sources say....  doesn't matter - usually 

grieker
2 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

He said they should march to the Capitol "Peacefully and Patriotically"

prettylight

"Nancy Pelosi wore the same dress for both impeachments. She literally has a Trump impeachment outfit"

Farmer Vincent
4 hours ago, prettylight said:

"Nancy Pelosi wore the same dress for both impeachments. She literally has a Trump impeachment outfit"

Ah yes, the executioner's tunic.  

prettylight

Very telling video of rioters outside the Capitol shouting at police: "We were invited here. We were invited by the president of the United States"

prettylight

South Carolina Rep. Tom Rice woke up Wednesday morning with his mind made up to vote to impeach President Trump after the Capitol riot: "The more I looked at it, the madder I got," said Rice, widely seen as the most surprising of the GOP votes

https://www.wsj.com/articles/conservative-republican-tom-rice-explains-why-he-voted-to-impeach-trump-11610659618?mod=e2tw

prettylight

ABC: Are you concerned you ended your career with your vote to impeach Trump?

REP. MEIJER (R): I may very well have, but I think it's also important that we have elected leaders who aren’t thinking solely about their self-interest

prettylight

"McCarthy did NOT support impeachment, but that’s hasn’t mattered to the president, according to people who spoke with him."

prettylight

"This is why McConnell only has one shot if he wants to do this. The broad conservative media environment is designed to bring wavering disapprovers back through predictable means: Whatabout, pivot to new outrage, antifa false flag, etc."

prettylight

"Further evidence of Trump’s insurrectionist intentions can be proven by his dereliction of duty during the attack. The House chose not to mention this explicitly in its article of impeachment. But it should be a part of the case presented to the Senate."

https://thebulwark.com/trumps-dereliction-of-duty-on-january-6-is-part-of-his-incitement-to-insurrection/